Zipped Emotions

Zipped Emotions

A Story by Janice

As her laughter fills the room my heart is filled with joy.

The sound embraces me, but I believe she is none the wiser to my feelings.

So I just smile at her as I gaze into her eyes from a comfortable distance.

I watch all those around her do the same but doubt their intentions are similar to mine.

Mine are of continuing sexual thoughts that consume me,

thoughts of kissing her lips, so soft, so wet, so full.

Touching her skin as my fingertips trace along every voluptuous curve.

I want her so bad, oh yes, all of her.

A part of me believes she knows this but enjoys watching me sweat, perhaps bleed,

by just her presence alone.

The other part of me is insecure in the thought that I am just fooling myself.

The party comes to an end and upon leaving I notice she’s standing by the door to my exit as if waiting for me to approach her.

My heart now pounding like a war drum, I feel the palms of my hands beginning to sweat uncontrollably.

Nervously I approach my exit and try not to look at her on my way.

I don’t want her to notice me as I feel uneasy, but she does.

She looks me straight in the eyes and smiles all the while.

I exchange a smile and once in front of her she lightly grabs my arm and pulls herself to my ear where she whispers inside…”Honey, your zipper is down”!

 

 

 

© 2009 Janice


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

OUCH! Nice quick story with a surprise ending albeit not the surprise a fellow might wish for. I so feel for him.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 8, 2009
Last Updated on January 13, 2009