Why so scared?

Why so scared?

A Chapter by Sinny

Not again......

Sighing deeply as rain started to hit against the glass of the window dripping down as it goes into the grass of the wet lawn, gray clouds covering the sky seeming to cry. Thunder cracks outside loudly as lightning flashed at the sky, filling the house with the sound of nature at work while the forgotten memories of a soft angelic voice use to make it seem more at peace and carefree. Unforunatly those days passed as the voice faded leaving it in silence never to be heard again in the walls or around.

 

Candles lightly burned showing that life was inside the house while the young girl just sat against the wall watching the rain fall and go, knowing that soon once the candles turned to smoke and ashes that the rooms would be spreaded in a darkness, light would never reach it no matter how hard it tried gently casting the shadows as they play waiting for the soft glow of the candles to die.

 

 Time passes blowing a breeze through the window turning the candles useless, the girl smirked and laughs lightly calling for the darkness ande shadows to play while her onyx eyes moved with the beings. Falling to the ground listening to the quiet tone of the house while playing with strays of her ebony locks in her fingers.

 

Shining with the darkness her eyes looked around before standing on the heels of her feet, moving slowly towards the stairs to go into a sleep that is like death itself, just like her mother once soon fell eteriny into the demon's spell drifting away from reality and inside the land of dreams where she was now going to go soon with the help of the pills her clutched in her hand, tightening her grip to were bruises might appear tomorrow morning if she was lucky. Descenting inside her room looking tenderly at her reflection to open the bottle of pills she took once in a while to help with her insomia. Popping two within her mouth her eyes felt a little heavy going to the bed to try and forget about the day today.

 

Laying against the soft fabric of the bed while her vision began to fade so darkness could take her like always, to forget about the reality of life and enter the dream that yearned for her consciousness to take inside her world of eerie things and places of dreams. Whispering soft prays to her mother and "him" before being taken by the darkness of sleep.

 

A field of lilies and daisies surrounded her as she twirled in her ghostly white dress that truly made her look like a goddess that showed how pale her skin was as the pinkness of her lips made her onyx eyes with the ebony lock of her hair make her appear to be more than a normal human. A smile spread across her pink lips just landing on the ground with the lilies and daisies surrounding her body to shape it perfectly as she laughed lightly. To her surprise she sensed a other presense in the field of flowers, looking around herself she glares weanting to know who would interrupt her from her peaceful moment.

 

Onyx eyes meet Crystal blue eyes gasping to her amazement, the face of a angel looked back at her with the crystal eyes watching her every move as she backed away. But these eyes weren't of a hunman.....they were the eyes of the man that wanted this girl without her knowing.

 

 His hair was a pale yet shiny sliver that reflected to his ivory skin that was even paler than her owns. Her eyes couldn't look away from him as he reached out to touch her cheek while she shivered. In fear she moved away from him again not wanting his hand to touch her trembling like a kid, grinning at the reaction he caused he appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. A gasp escaped her lips as she blacked out as he whispered her name in her ear for all to hear.

 

"Elizabeth....."



© 2011 Sinny


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ICE
Wow! That was an amazing read. I wanted more...
Towards the end it was almost as if the man was a vampire...
Thank you for sharing this :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on April 24, 2009
Last Updated on March 20, 2011


Author

Sinny
Sinny

Canton, OH



About
The name's Sin. I write anything that goes through my mind as I'm a little sick. so you should bear with my writing for now as my stories involve sickness,sadness,loneliness, and things in this wo.. more..

Writing
Lip Gloss Lip Gloss

A Story by Sinny