Chapter One.

Chapter One.

A Chapter by Joy Lynn B.

One day on the most darkest, coldest hour, a young child walks barefoot and alone. He looks around. When nothing is to be seen. Then in a far distance he see's a the horizon with the colors of the rainbow shining in his face. It was brighter than a fog light. It only took a few minutes for the sun to finally come up. That's when he noticed he wasn't where he was yesterday.
The road was all messed up, the pavement wore out. It even had extremely deep pot holes. There where no side walks just grass. All around him where happy kids with a nice, warm homes with parents. The young child was very sad to see these children running around carelessly. Like they were going to have a family forever. 
He was like that. He remembered his mother and father telling him, "Now Jacob, you know we can't afford this I Pod right now." 
Jacob use to get upset every time his parents said no. It was amazing his parents never got mad when he asked. Even if he knew they were going to say no. All Jacob has left to remember of his parents is the newspaper that had an article about his parents death. This scared him in a way because, he fears stepping into a home because, he blames himself for the fire that was set by a evil man. Even though he knows it's not his fault. 
Suddenly he comes to a comfortable spot to stop and rest. Takes off his shoes, lays on the green grass, and then sleeps.


© 2010 Joy Lynn B.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

O when I was in 5th grade I don't really know!

Posted 14 Years Ago


How old were you when you wrote this? what i can see as a possible plot is somthing i think somone older would wright but the way its written suggests somone younger.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 10, 2010
Last Updated on April 10, 2010


Author

Joy Lynn B.
Joy Lynn B.

Somewhere, FL, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
So, ya my name is already given, if you haven't read it then it's Joy Lynn B.! I love writing poetry and writing songs for me to sing! To bad for me I have to buy music to go with it..... so that make.. more..

Writing