Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Joy Lynn B.

Seth’s beautiful eyes stare deeply into my soul, as my heart melt with the fact I cannot tell him the truth for he most likely doesn’t feel the same. As I continue to stay in my small room ‘till the light comes up, he waits in a carriage with a girl he’ll soon break up with noticing the fact that he belongs with me. He looks at me, then she looks back to see who he is looking at. I blush at the fact that he is saying all this for me. But in the end, I don’t know where that will lead me.
Seth holds her hand and has this disappointed face and she starts to cry. Then she storms over to me and starts yelling at me sayin. “why did you make this happen to me?” All I can do is try not to smile at the fact that he literally broke up with someone just for me. What could be up with him this week. 
Him and Abby look SO cute together but somehow. Still sad even when they just started. Then he started to stare at me. Next thing I know they broke up and then they get back together. You wouldn’t believe how relieved I was when they got back together. Since when I know he is with someone I won’t, well I hope I won’t, be madly in love with him in the same way. If I knew he would do this huge mistake. I would've never looked back at him in class, I would’ve never spoke to him in 6th grade. I guess I wouldn’t have done a lot. 
Why does my thoughts always run to him. It’s like a story going back and forth to the main characters in a story. They just cant seem to stop thinking about each other. Except I still don’t know if he thinks of me in the same way. I know I do every time I see him, or when he isn’t there. When he isn’t at school I feel worried, “is he okay”, I might ask or, “did he get into more trouble”, knowing most likely he didn’t something stupid he shouldn’t have done. Even though he is so much better than that. And none of his girlfriends have told him that. Why must I be left out on this. I would tell him, but how? We hardly talk any more. All we do is stare back and forth like a game.
Is that really what love means? Just playing a game until one of you get the guts to tell one another the truth? I want to know the truth now. Not over summer vacation when we move away from each other going to different high schools and all. That isn't fair, its happen before. Its just so sad to only have 7 more days to tell him the truth. I hope he will just come up to me for once and say he loves me, or say nothing at all and grab me into his muscular arms and continue to hold me forever. 
It would be a beautiful moment for anyone to have their prince charming to do that. But that’s only in books in movies right? 
Well I guess I’m going to find out. He is finally walking towards me after getting over hurting Abby’s young heart.
“Hey, Josie.” Seth sad with a low mournful voice.
Uh, what do I do, what do I do? “What’s wrong? You sound very sad.”
Although I knew what was going on, but I don’t want him to know I was watching.
“Well me and Abby broke up..” Seth paused dramatically, “this time it’s official. I will never go down that road ever again. She controlled my life, and ruined everything about me.”
I’m so sorry to hear the bad news. I hope that you’ll be okay.” I start  thinking for a second. ‘Maybe I should invite him to get something to eat with me. Would that be a good idea?’ “would you like to get something to eat, to talk about it. I don’t mind if you don’t but, it’s a suggestion. I’m all ears on helping you out!”
“thanks but I think I should get home it’s getting pretty late. It’s already 10:00AM. Shouldn't you be home by now?”
“Aw shoot, I cannot believe I forgot about the time. Ugh im going to be SO dead. My mom will not like the sounds of this at all.
“tell her you were studying at the library and time flew and you didn’t even notice. And she should believe you since the library will stay open for you if you go to the middle school next door.”
“yeah I guess you’re right. I’ll keep that in mind. Well I have to go but I’ll see you tomorrow at school.”
“ok! See you later!”
Seth is quiet then yells out. “HEY JOSIE WAIT!!!”
My heart skips a beat at the sound of Seth’s voice. It almost sounded nervous. But what ever it meant, I was going to wait for it!! 
I walk back slowly, looking unsure about what I was doing. 
“Yes?” I ask in a very curious voice.
And just when I was going to get farther into my question. 
He does the unbelievable. 
As Seth slowly moves closer to my face, I see his expression of sadness vanish as he pulls me closer to his warm, muscular body. Then he lifts my chin up, so it will face his soft tender lips. Then slowly leans closer some more and kisses me slowly and then pauses to make sure I like what he’s doing, then I passionately move closer back to his tender lips and then he stops.
“What are you doing? You don’t have to stop you know?” I say.
“Well I don’t want to get you in more trouble, and I don’t think you’re even interested.”
“How about if you walk me home, after I answer your question.”
After I said that I leaned back to have a little more of what he started. And he smiled and tenderly grabbed hold of my hand and we walked home.
As I walk into the house, and my mom looks scared as she has ever been. She storms over to the front door were I am taking off my shoes.
“Why are you home late?”
I stumbled to find my words but then remembered what Seth told me, but my luck would be my mom would call and ask so instead I told her this. “Well I was in the park and then I fell down, and at the time Seth and Abby officially broke up, right? Well anyway, we started talking about how he was, and acted like I had no idea that they broke up. Then he helped me up and brought me home!”
“Okay, but I have one more question.”
“Oh gosh, what is it?”
“Is Seth the one who you have a huge crush on?”
“Yeah, so what does that have to do with it?”
“Well are you sure nothing happened at the park today?”
“Definitely!”
I know I lied but there was nothing that happened at the park today that she needed to know about. But I know she’ll find out eventually, but does she really need to know about this right now. I mean it’s bad enough she hates it when I talk about guys. I wonder how bad she would hate it if she found out that I was dating one….. You know I’m going to skip the wondering part! 
I wonder what Seth is doing right now? Maybe I should call him. I mean were dating right? Wouldn’t girlfriends call their boyfriends? Well I don’t want to be a stalker girlfriend so I’ll just text him that I love him and go to sleep since he probably has better things to do anyway. So then he can go back to what he is doing, wait I can’t tell him I love him!! That would be a natural disaster!! I’ll just text him goodnight and get over myself!!! <3 


© 2010 Joy Lynn B.


Author's Note

Joy Lynn B.
Okay this ch. is finished I promise this time! can't wait to work on the next!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AJ be 14 ok I' not perfect and wow what sudden change

Posted 13 Years Ago


First, please don't use colors. It's horrible on the eyes and distracting.

Avoid "As I" or "As he" statements when possible.

Don't start as many sentences with "I".

Show, don't tell. Let us see more action through the characters than for you describing it.

Take out that little heart at the end, it's not cute.

Learn how to correctly use dialogue tags.

To be honest, this was not good. Read and reread your writing, aloud. If it sounds funny coming out it's ten times more difficult to read through.

**NOTE. My policy on reviews has changed. I will be happy to review on or two pieces of work, but will do no more without compensation. People are payed to do this kind of thing, don't think you'll get free editing from me.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I’ll just text him goodnight and get over myself!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was very good. Just watch your spelling and grammar errors. I didn't see any problem other than that. I enjoyed reading it all the way through. You did a good job keeping me hooked. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


There is realisation in this piece of work, at a deeper level than meets the eyes:)
Nicely done hon!
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2010
Last Updated on June 6, 2010


Author

Joy Lynn B.
Joy Lynn B.

Somewhere, FL, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
So, ya my name is already given, if you haven't read it then it's Joy Lynn B.! I love writing poetry and writing songs for me to sing! To bad for me I have to buy music to go with it..... so that make.. more..

Writing