I

I

A Chapter by Flick
"

"You know whats weird?" "Could it be the fact you're talking to me while pissing?"

"

“Would you hurry the f**k up? We’re not even supposed to be in here.” Dio hissed.

“Hey! I’m going as fast as I can. You telling me to hurry up is making this take longer than necessary.” Dreiden said, popping the button on his pants and pulling them down, along with his boxers. “You know what’s weird?” He said, looking at the poor handwriting that was littered on the puke-green stall walls.

 “Could it be the fact you’re talking to me while pissing?” Dio mumbled. Dreiden sighed, pulled up his pants and opened the stall with a loud click. “You’re so mean to me, Dio. It’s not fair.” He grumbled as he washed his hands. “Anyway, when are we leaving? I can’t stand it here. Those weird creatures are out to get me and I don’t think it’s 'cause I’m sexy.”

“I’m afraid I don’t think that’s why either.” Dio paused and stared at Dreiden before hastily adding, “Not that I think you’re sexy.”

“Oh yeah, thanks, Dio. Way to crush my ego.” Dreiden said after unsuccessfully trying to fix his Mohawk . He stared at himself for a while in the mirror. His white hair was  crushed flat on his head and it was starting to get long on the sides. His eyes were puffy, as if he had been crying and they had dark circles under them. His teeth hadn’t been brushed for days and he could taste the stink. His face was oily and he was starting to break out on his chin. His normally aqua eyes had gone practically colorless. And his poor, normally luscious lips, were cracked and dry. Dreiden bit at his lips, causing them to bleed as he pulled dry, dead skin off them.

 

“This kind of sucks.” was the last thing he heard before the gut-wrenching sounds of wet hit their ears. Dreiden sniffed the air and gagged shortly after. “They got another one! God"f*****g"damnit! Not again. They smell so bad, Dio, its gross.” He watched as Dio’s eyes lit up and turned slightly red in bloodlust. Dreiden groaned and said, "We're not really gonna go out there are we?" But we was never answered. Dio flew out the door so fast he was a giant, red and black, blur.

 


 

The smell of dirty copper filled the small room that, well… Should actually be a broom closet it was so damn small.

There were 10 people standing in a broom closet surrounding two, very alive, bodies. Human? By the smell of the blood, probably not. Vampyre? Those son-of-a-b*****s could go die for all Dreiden cared. Which meant, no, It wasn’t vampyre. Animal? Unless it was an animal mutated to look human, it wasn’t animal.

 Then the wings and the stupid dinky ‘wands’ they carried around all clicked into place when Dreiden realized they were kids. Tonight was Halloween and the stupid sewer-rats liked to drag kids down here. Like Dreiden thought before though, they weren’t human but he just couldn’t figure out what they were. They didn’t look scared, which irked him to no end. First time Dreiden had been down here he practically s**t his pants.

The crazy-a*s mutated sewer rats were part human. What person"Scratch that, what insane m**********r didn’t get freak out over mutants? Apparently, these fuckers, who were starting at them with a somewhat new found hatred which was pretty funny since the little f**s were chubby, in fairy costumes and boys. Dreiden couldn’t help his Cheshire-like-grin and as soon as Dio saw it, he was slammed into the wall. “Dreiden! You can’t do this do you understand me? You can’t have anymore!” Dreiden spit in his face and squirmed till Dio lost his grip, and he bolted to one of the kids, picked him up, and went in giant blur down the sewer in search of his room. This is going to be fun.



© 2010 Flick


Author's Note

Flick
Shut up I know its short. Its 7:30 in the fucking morning and I'm tired. Plus, this is just a preview of whats to come. I will make this longer before I post the next chapter.

Should I up the rating to mature? I mean teens curse all the time so I don't think I really need too.
But if you think it'd be a smarter path then tell me and I'll change it. Anyway, I'm going to post this and then I wont post ANY other chapters till... well I don't know when but It'll be a while. I just wanna run this by you guys. You know, see if you like it, if its worth writing.

Oh hey, can you say, "I mean" in third person? Like... Example, 'I mean, come on, who the fuck wouldn't be scared shit less of these things? They're mutated rats'
Um, is that appropriate when you're talking as the narrator? I didn't think so but I say "I" a lot when I describe things but starting stories in third person is easier for me and I like the way it reads better. Anyway!

Long authors note is long.
Bye~ please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it was awesome

100/100

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 24, 2010
Last Updated on July 29, 2010


Author

Flick
Flick

Portland, OR



About
..::Useless Information::.. I'm a complicated individual, with a mind that will not shut down. Some people grow up, some don't. Everyone is different. I don't believe in labels. You're not .. more..

Writing
Decayed Decayed

A Story by Flick


Crack Story Crack Story

A Story by Flick


Dreiden - Bio(Long) Dreiden - Bio(Long)

A Chapter by Flick