Sealed Power

Sealed Power

A Story by Sinto
"

A boy finds a soul sealed within a notebook.

"
Sealed Power
(Make a story similar to death note, a villain draws you or has the person write their signature and they'll have control over them)
(With each person he controls, he is filled with demonic energy)

Jiro Makodo was a 15 year-old guy that went to a high school in the big city. As he was coming home from school of his first day of 10th grade, he walked down the side walk in the shopping district when he noticed a peculiar man dressed in a light brown coat in a top hat. He followed him down the long sidewalk until he turned the corner.

Jiro heard something hit the ground and saw a black leather book. The dark-brown haired teen walked over to it and picked it up. There was no title or anything written on the cover, spine or back of it. He rushed around the corner to find the stranger nowhere to be seen. (Where did he go? No one could just turn the corner and disappear like that) He looked left and right, the area was filled with a parking lot on both sides, one was a store and the other was a theater. Even if he ran, the man should’ve still been in view. The young student decided to continue walking down the long street for five minutes, reaching his house.

After finishing his homework, he took another look at the book. Skimming through the pages he saw nothing but blank pages. “Hmm, strange…did he drop it on purpose?” As he closed the book, he noticed something written on the front cover written in dark-red text: “Jiro Makodo”

This caused the boy to nearly fall back in his chair from shock. “W-what is this? The cover was blank moments ago!” He hesitated for a moment but decided to shake it off as his imagination…

The next day he decided to take the book to school. Jiro skimmed through it once more when his friend abruptly snatched it from his grasp. “What the hell Ethen!?” He watched as the teen wrote his signature down on the first page of the book. Makodo pulled it back, looking at the signature. His name lit up as if it were written in liquid glitter.

(Hmm, that’s strange, he wrote his name with a pencil and yet that doesn’t seem like lead) Suddenly words began to form under Ethen’s name:

“Age: 15
Location: Bus 258
Destination: Sanaro High School”

(This must be some kind of enchanted notebook. I wonder what other properties it has) Taking out his pencil, he wrote: “Mental State : Tired” Jiro meant it as a joke, when his friend told him he was suddenly exhausted. This left the boy silent until they reached the school. Makodo erased the “Tired” part of the page and Ethen said he was waking back up.

“I should keep this book safe from those that would use it’s abilities for dark intentions” The day went on as an average school day, teachers rambling on about each subject then assigning homework about something they never even went over. Finally it was lunch time. As Makodo prepared to eat his PB sandwich, he heard something a few tables away. Setting his food down he saw a kid getting bullied.

“I wonder if I could get David to stop bullying people” He wrote down “David” Forgot the guy’s last name. After the jock pored the kid’s food on his head and left, Jiro walked over. “Are you ok?” He asked. The short blonde kid nodded replying: “I’m fine, he picks on me almost every day”

“You wouldn’t happen to know his last name would you?” He hesitated for a moment then replied “His name is David Almire why?”

“Let’s just say he shouldn’t be bothering you anymore by tomorrow” With a smile Makodo wrote down the jerk’s last name and moments later, his age and other info appeared under the name. “Thanks again” He said closing his leather book, going back to his table where his friend Ethen was waiting.

“What was that about?” His friend asked. The young boy told him it was nothing as they began eating. Once he had finished, Jiro wrote: “I will stop bullying those who have not done anything mean to me” Once he finished the command, he placed the book bag in his book bag.

“So what are you doing this week?” Ethen asked as he munched on some chips. “Not much, just at home and obviously the pointless homework our teachers are giving us” His friend nodded in agreement. “You’re so right, MR. Himsworth, my math teacher just gave us five pages worth of problems to solve and we only have until tomorrow. That’s gonna take up so much time. Anyways, you should come hang out some time. I don’t remember the last time we hung out”

“I’ll see if I can. For now just text me if you need help with those questions, I’ve been a good student when it comes to math. As the bell rang for 5th period so quickly everyone rushed to class aside from the one’s that didn’t care if they missed a class or two.

Makodo sat in the front so he could hear the teacher and read the board better while Ethen and the others stayed in the back so they could basically goof-off. 5th period was history. It wasn’t really his best subject because of his weak memory, but some how he managed to get by with a “C” average.

Just then he felt a strange feeling in his gut. He pulled out the book while the teacher was writing on the board. At first Jiro thought the leather book was giving off a red glowing when the teacher called him out: “Makodo, stop reading random books and pay attention. As the student put it away he thought he heard a demonic voice groan the teacher’s name before fading out…

After school Jiro laid on his dark blue bead holding his leather book in his hand. “Is there something dangerous about this book?” He asked himself before a voice called-out: “Hello Makodo” This startled the boy, causing him to drop the book beside him on the bed.

“No need to be scared. My name is Akari Kotoma, a spirt that’s been sealed within this book for centuries. The only way I may be free is if you provide me with souls so I may become stronger”

“Why should I help you? I’m sure you were sealed within the book for a reason”

“I get what you mean, but I assure you that no harm will come to you. If you help free me from this book, I shall grant you power beyond your imagination” Makodo sighed for a moment… “What do I do?”

CHAPTER 2 The Free Demon

“All you must do is gather souls of others to the list you’ve started and I shall do the rest. Each soul fills us both with knowledge and power. You’ve only just begun collecting so I’m sure the effects are too minor for you to have really noticed anything. So collect any soul you deem worthy of gathering power and knowledge from them, they can be pure of heart or heartless, either one makes no difference just make sure it’s not a friend or family for your sake”

“What about the names I’ve already put down?”

“I’ll try to do something about your friend Ethen’s name since I assume that’s how you’re talking about. David however he’s no necessity so I’ll just keep him” The young student was unsure but decided to say nothing to avoid an argument. A few days went by and Jiro couldn’t really think so he decided to walk around town and read the news carefully for any criminals.

Finally after no luck, he read about crimes connected to murder and other 1st degree actions and wrote down the names of each person that was still in prison. Each name lit up as more souls were added to the list of names. The black leather book lit up brighter and brighter with each soul added. After the 100th name, it suddenly ascended into the air in front of him.

“With all these collected souls, I have enough to break the seal” That’s when the book hit the wooden floor open to a random page. In an immense ray of light, a dark figure began climbing out of the rift open in the center of the open book. There stood a thin pale man with silver hair dressed in a black suit. “Thank you Jiro Makodo, because of you I am now free and at your command. No one can hear or see me unless you want them to. I have many super-natural abilities that are at your command”

“So your name is Akari Kotoma, a demon that was sealed within that book for centuries? Why were you sealed?”

“Because I feed off the souls of living creatures, so you should see why they’d have to lock me away”

“Who’s is they?” Makodo asked giving him a serious look trying to figure it all out. Akari put his left hand on his hip and said: I am a demon you know, and if there’s demons there’s bound to be angels as well. An organization of angels called: “The hand of purity” but they just go by T.H.O.P” Jiro held back a laugh from the idiotic pronunciation of their group.

“It may sound stupid, but it’s not a laughing matter, now that I’m fully revived they’ll surely locate me and try to seal me back up again”

“As long as you only feed off the souls of evil humans, I’ll help you against the angels” Kotoma held his hand out in agreement. As the young human took his hand, a sudden burn surged through his palm, causing him to pull away in pain. Looking at his left palm he saw an "A” Inside a star burned into his skin.

“This symbol connects us. We know have a bond that transfers some of my power to you and as our bond grows, more of my power will transfer to you”

A Few Days Later…

Jiro was practicing how to use his manipulation over fire when he heard the doorbell ring. That’s when he had an uneasy feeling. His mother who had red hair and green eyes opened the door to see multiple police officers standing in the driveway. However, these cops were all dressed in black and white instead of the usual blue and black.

“It’s them” Akari commented. “We need to leave now before your mother gets involved in what’s going to happen” As the police came into the house, the demon quickly grabbed his master’s shoulder, transporting them in a wave of fire with a scorch mark left over.

“Hmmm, seems we just missed him. We should wipe the mother’s mind so she doesn’t signal the real police. We can’t have the humans getting word of all this” The others agreed as his mother came into the room asking where he was. One of them placed his hand over her eyes as a blue light lit up through the gaps of his fingers. As she fell back, he caught her and laid her down in bed before locking the house door and leaving. “Now let’s hurry and find him”

Meanwhile…

Makodo and Kotoma had transported to a large city where a lot of crime tend to occur. “This city is filled with criminals so I can feed off plenty of people. We should probably prepare for the coming battle so stand still and close your eyes” Doing what he said Jiro stood still with his eyes closed. Akari transformed into a red mist that flowed into the mortal’s mouth. Jiro opened his eyes and they were dark red.

(With me inside your body, we can combine our power and they can’t capture me as long as I’m within a living body) As they turned around, they saw a group of beings dressed all in white royal cloaks descending down in front of them. “Didn’t think you’d get here so quickly” Akari spoke through his host’s body.

“Enough of your blasphemous talk, you’re to be returned to a seal where you’ll be for the rest of eternity. We the hand of purity will see to your downfall. I Keo Nomi, the captain of purity shall end this in an instant” The captain had long blonde hair that was brushed to the side, with ocean blue eye.

Just then a dark-red aura swarmed around him furiously. “Poor angels, I’ve gotten much stronger than our last encounter, how else could I’ve escaped that retched seal?” Keo hesitated before taking off at great speed. As he was in attacking range, the elite angel pulled his katana out that he concealed within in white clothing.

As he slashed through the air at great speed, Jiro managed to step back just enough for only his cheek to get sliced with a slight wound dripping blood down his cheek. “I guess you really have gotten stronger, normally you wouldn’t have been able to evade such a devastating blow at that distance. I guess I’m going to take your word for it that you really are stronger. Though…that slash was only at half speed. What will you to if I use 80%? I’m sure you won’t survive 100%”

“I wouldn’t doubt me just yet” The possessed mortal responded. As dark mana engulfed his body, he dashed straight for the high-class angel. The boy threw a punch aimed for the being’s face. Moment’s before contact, Keo stopped the attack with the side of his blade. However, to everyone’s surprise his blade took so much force it broke apart. The other royal angels looking down at the broken weapon in shock.

“Inconceivable, how could a mere half-mortal shatter the sword crafted from the gods!?” A few of the angels took a few steps back, now aware of their target’s immense strength. Keo let the handle of the now useless weapon fall to the floor. “Very well you demonic brat. It’s time to finish this once in for all! I’ll use my full power if I must!”

Nomi’s body was outlined by a golden aura. The deity threw a blow right for their target. Luckily Makodo stopped the coming attack with his wrist. A shockwave sent a strong wind throughout the city. Both warriors pushed their arms against each other as if a test of strength between one another. Just then Akari had an idea. Once he found an opening, he struck the royal elite in the abdomen, sending him into the group of angels. Luckily they caught their captain just before he hit the street.

With the few moments he had, Kotoma held his hand up into the sky. He realized a shockwave that travel through, turning the sky over the city from blue to dark-red. “What is this? What’ve you done!?” Keo cried out. The demon laughed replying: “Come now, have you forgotten what strengthens me? Collecting the souls of those I deem unworthy” That’s when a flow of red mist came flowing into him from all directions.

“Originally the boy had to write down the names of those who he thought were the one’s I’d absorb. But now, I’m strong enough to cover this city in my soul siphoning, an ability that locates humans with dark intentions, stealing their souls right from their bodies and come to me” The powered-up demon slowly approached the concerned angels. “Go ahead and stand there, the longer you hesitate, the more power is obtained from all those heartless mortals.

Keo worked up the will to continue the fight against his target. “I won’t let you escape!” As the angel captain unleashed a barrage of strikes to his foe’s abdomen, he came to the realization that his target’s endurance had multiplied by such a devastating amount, Keo’s attacks weren’t even leaving a mark. Suddenly Araki caught the royal’s fist, instantly shattering the elite’s wrist with his over-whelming strength.

“Such a pity, to think the captain could be found helpless against my true power. It’s time I wiped out your useless organization” The others escaped through rifts while Nomi was at his assailant’s mercy. “Do what you want with me but leave the holy realm out of this! They don’t deserve such treatment. Plus if they were to be destroyed, who knows how much or what kind of damage it could do to the earth!”

“You should’ve thought about that before having me rot in that sealed book for so long. Now it’s my time to begin a new era over both heaven and hell” As blood red mana swarmed around his body like a wild fire, K otoma pulled his target closer, stabbing him through the chest, dark energy flowing into him.

“You monster, what’s going on!?”

“So you will see things as I do, just let the darkness take hold of you and succumb to it” Keo clinched his head with both hands as he could fell the dark energy taking root within his body. “You won’t get away with this demon! Where there is a powerful devil, there’s bound to be a powerful angel”

“Enough of your babbling, like any angel could hope to defeat me. I am the most powerful demon there is, no other being could hope to surpass me”

CHAPTER 3: A Light Opposite

Far on the other side of the country, a young girl laid under a large oak tree. The sun warmed her body as small green leaves landed on her from above. As she awoke from her nap, she found a light blue book leaned up against the tree beside her. She brushed her blonde hair out of her hazel eyes to take a better look. Like before, the pages were blank as she skimmed through them. Just ran home in her short white dress to find a pen. As she set it down on her desk, her name slowly appeared in gold letters on the front cover: “Diana Sukira” She frose for a minute but decided she didn’t care, a book with her name on it brought her a sense of joy. “Now, what shall I write today?” As she proceeded to write, a voice called out to her: “Hello Diana, glad you found me”

The voice startled her, causing her to fall out of her small wooden chair. “My apologies miss, I didn’t mean to startle you. I just couldn’t think of the right time to contact you. So I decided to just talk now and get the scare over with”

“Who are you? What do you want!?”

“My name is Artamis Kale, I’m an angel that disguised himself as a book so I wouldn’t draw attention. You were the first human I located to have a pure soul, so I placed myself nearby where you’d notice me” In an abrupt flash of light, a man dressed in a white suit with short blonde hair and green eyes manifested in front of her.

The girl was still a little scared, but a feeling of lust also washed over her. To her, he was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. However, she was only 16 while he was who knows how old. “Don’t be scared, this is my physical form. If I just went around talking to random citizens, I’m sure they’d find me suspicious”

That’s when an abrupt knock came from the young girl’s door. “Diana are you alright in there? I hear a voice and I’m sure it’s not the TV or your phone. Her father came in looking around the room. Artemis was still standing there, yet her dad moved past him as if he wasn’t even there. He looked in the closet, under her bed, but found no one.

“I guess it was my imagination or your phone. Sorry for bothering you” As the tall built man walked out of her room, she closed the door behind him and looked back at the angel. “He couldn’t see you?” She asked confused at first.

“Correct, we angels are able to hide our presence from any human we don’t want to see us. Though depending on how many humans there are, it can take a great amount of stamina just to interact with one mortal while concealing ourselves from another” She nodded starting to comprehend how hiding in public works for angels.

“May I try something? It involves placing my hand upon your shoulder” She blushed for a moment, then replied: “Go ahead” She stood still as Artemis placed his pale hand upon her right shoulder. A warm feeling flowed through her body as her stress was slowly melted away. At first she closed her eyes a little uneasy, but when she opened them, she found herself floating through the sky surrounded by tons of puffy clouds as if they were pillows.

“How do you feel?” A calming smile across his face as he kept his hand on her shoulder until finally letting go. Diana watched as all the clouds faded away and she felt her feet back on the floor of her room. She looked back at him and asked: “So it was all just an illusion?”

He nodded, “Both races are capable of messing with the human senses. Please don’t let that scare you. Most mortals are scared of things they don’t understand or can’t control. But I assure you, I’m an angel who’s pure and can’t be drawn to such demonic thoughts” She hesitated at first before embracing him in a hug.

“Now Sukira, I need you to tell me what you think makes a person concentered pure? What makes them seem honorable?” She thought for a moment then said: “Anyone that puts others before there own safety and wants. Making sure they treat others the way they want to be treated and wouldn’t harm another”

“Good, all that’s left is for you to write it in the book. Kale formed a blue pin in his palm, handing it to the young girl. She carefully wrote it down inside the first page before handing the pen back. That’s when a light blue aura surged around the book as it levitated up from her desk before falling back onto the desk closed.

“What just happed!?” Sukira asked a little uneasy. “Don’t worry, all the mortals in this city is giving me their power to boost my own. Only, it’s just the one’s with the pure motivations you wrote down that’s concentered pure and you probably know how short the world is on good people. However, will power will surely make up for it”

She watched as a flow of blue mana entered his body. His blue eyes seemed to glisten brighter until the flow of mana finally faded away. “Might not have been much energy, but every bit helps. Now hold on one moment, I’m going to contact above for an update. He placed two fingers to his ear like a Bluetooth earpiece…“No, it can’t be. Did that really happen to Keo and his squad!?...Alright, I’ll be there soon to see what I can do. If their captain was incapable of winning the fight, I doubt I can do much against a foe”

“Let me go with you Kale, I don’t want you to do it alone!”

“I’m sorry Diana, you have to stay here for your own safety” Tears filled her eyes as the angel transported in a flash of blue light…In seconds he found himself in Florida, the clouds black with red light behind them. “Should’ve guessed it’d be this bad if his squad couldn’t do anything about it”

“So, yet another angel has come to attempt the impossible and stop me” A voice commented from behind. Artemis turned around to see Araki floating above him. His once human body now had black eyes with red irises, along with black wings sticking out of his back.

“I see you’ve absorbed so much power you were able to evolve your physical body into something more”

“You are correct, with my evil siphoning, my power grows more each second. Along with my range expanding as well”

(That’s his tactic huh?) Kale slapped his palm onto the street, blue light lit up around them, growing in all directions. “Using your technique as well, we’ll see who’s power is greater” Let out a laugh replying: “Poor fool, I have multiple advantages over you” Just then the angel lost track of him.

“First, my siphoning process has been in progress for awhile now so doubt you’re anywhere near my level and second, your range takes time to speed up the expanding process. Overall, you have no chance”

Kale found his target standing on a street light looking down at him. “You shouldn’t doubt the power of hope and purity” The demon rolled his eyes responding: “Hope? You can’t protect anyone with hope. Oh, I also forgot to mention that I synced with my master, so that’s also an advantage. I’m sure you left your poor other somewhere they wouldn’t be hurt. How foolish. Angels and demons know that possessing or what I call: “Syncing” Boosts your power. If you’re this ignorant, I should just kill you now”

“The other angels wouldn’t let that happen!” Artemis said putting both arms up to fight. “Is that so? Why don’t we ask your fellow captain Keo Nomi” The angel watched as a figure flew through the sky and landed beside the demon. It was Keo! His skin was gray, his eyes glowed red and his blonde hair had become white as if he were undead.

“Your fellow captain is now under my control. Still think you can win?”

“I won’t know until I try”

“Heh, such a futile effort you’re putting upon yourself. Would save us both trouble if you’d submit to me” Kale shook his head as he charged the demon. However, just as he was just inches from his target, Keo back-handed him away, causing him to roll across the abanded street, smashing into a truck.

“Deal with this fool, his hopeless struggle will soon come to an end” Nomi stood in an offensive position, watching his opponent while Akari walked away, not even bothering to fly. (I will soon control this world, but I will not harm any human that isn’t evil or selfish. If they are pure, I cannot harm them in anyway since that’s what Makodo wrote in my book. The command doesn’t pertain to anyone who isn’t a full-blooded human” The angel got back up, brushing himself off as blood ran from his lip.

“Don’t worry Nomi, I’ll save you some how!” With all his momentum he charged his current target head-on. Their fists struck simultaneously, sending cars and small objects flying across the city, smashing into random buildings. (Damn, this might take awhile) Using his enhanced abilities, Kale began throwing an onslaught of strikes with all his power.

The controlled Keo fought back at nearly the same speed. Once more objects were forced around by their immense power until Artemis found an opening between the assailant’s attack. Quickly he punched him with every ounce of power he had. The attack was so great, it sent a vast flow of force across the city before fading. The possessed angel hesitated for a moment before landing on his face in the middle of the empty street.

“There, hopefully I either freed him from his mind control, or he’ll be out-cold long enough for me to catch up with Araki” He took off as fast as he could toward his final target’s location. With all the dark mana he had absorbed, Artemis could track him fairly easily from a far distance. Only took a moment to reach his enemy’s location, it was an abanded fortress that he had taken over.

“Why am I not surprised? Then again, most people that think highly of themselves would want a mansion or castle to live in”

“Seems you’ve defeated Keo and came to fight me. Yet you still haven’t merged with the girl and reached your full potential. What stupidity” Artemis instantly moved up to his foe, throwing a blow toward his face. “I don’t need to put her in danger!”

“Heh, well look down there” Araki pointed below them in the street in front of the fortress. To his surprise, Diana was looking for him when she finally noticed them. “Kale! I’m here to help you!” The demon smirked responding: “How cute, you said you didn’t want to merge with her so I’ll just get rid of her” That’s when Araki fired a small but powerful fireball right for the poor girl.

“Nooo!” The angel moved as fast as he could, hoping to reach his partner before the attack could hit. The tyrant watched from above as the attack blew up, taking out half a mile in the opposite direction. That’s when a blue light could be seen gleaming through the smoke and flames. A figure stepped out from the cloud of ash. That’s when Kotoma realized it was Sukira, she had synced with her angel.

“I won’t forgive you for what you’ve done” Her hair was now white as snow, while her eyes were blue. She was dressed in a white dress and now had angel wings. “Oh please, you may’ve reached a new phase of enlightenment, but it’s still not enough” Her assailant went on the offensive, soaring right for his target. She closed her eyes and created a blue crystal barrier. Kotoma struck it with devastating force, surprisingly it cracked but managed to protect her.

“I guess your stronger than you look” He commented. Just then she had an idea. Sukira formed armor around her body with the crystal barrier. (Alright, let’s see if this works) She moved forward, throwing a punch right for her attacker. Akari tried to counter with a strike of his own, but when their fist’s hit, he felt a strange surge run through his body before both fighters were repelled away from each other by the force of their attack.

“Wow, what was that feeling?” Looking down at his hand, he noticed it was now white instead of covered in black mana. (No, it can’t be) He went for yet another attack to test his theory. She managed to get up just in time to evade his blow and send a brutal surge through his back. Diana watched as her opponent staggered across the street before stopping him self.

“I don’t fully understand what your attacks are doing to me, but I assure you that I won’t fall to such basic attacks” An abrupt smile appeared across her face. This worried the demon. Looking at his reflection in the window behind him, he realized his black clothing had become white like an angel’s.

“Have you realized the effect of my attacks yet? With each blow I land on you, I flood your evil mana with my pure energy. If you take just a few more blows, you’ll greatly decrease in power siphoned from the world” A look of rage filled the villain as he fired projectiles of dark energy. Sukira formed a blue aura around her as the dark attack struck her outline of light.

Each attack was absorbed and turned into her own power. She slowly walked towards him, not taking her eyes of him. “Get away!” This time he fired a condensed attack so powerful, he knew it would either overpower her technique or at least be too much for her body to handle. The sphere launched toward her like a small purple sun. But once it made contact, her aura faded for a second and she began breathing heavily.

Akari thought he had succeeded in his plan when a gold aura with sparkles of blue light swarmed around her. “That-was a lot of power, but too bad for you I was able to configure it all into my own power without effecting my personality”

“No! You may’ve gotten lucky, but you can’t take another one!” Running out of options, Kotoma fired another full power sphere. This time she dashed closer, catching it with her right palm without making it explode. Araki was still drained from his all-out attack and couldn’t evade it. She stopped just inches from him as the attack erupted in a catastrophic ray of red light. As the smoke cleared, she saw miles of land were utterly wiped out by the attack. Only scorched land remained all around them.

“That did more damage than I was hoping for, but as long as it wiped out that monster, it was worth it”

“Is-is that so?” A weak voice called out a few feet away. She turned to see Akari come out from a large pile of rubble. His clothes were torn as he was covered in severe wounds. Y-you almost killed me, luckily I managed to survive”

“Impressive, but it’s time you were sent to the place you belong. With this attack, it’ll all be over” She held her hand out in his direction preparing to attack. “Holy light!” An abrupt ray of light came down from the sky. Kotoma could feel his body breaking apart as he was utterly destroyed. “Good bye Araki”

CHAPTER 4: Life On Earth

After the battle, she assended over the earth and released a ray of light that covered the earth. All dead trees and destroyed cities were back the way they were before all the destruction and Akari’s influence over the sky. “There, hopfully that’ll keep earth and it’s life from withering away…

One Month Later…

She disguised herself as a normal woman as she watched over the humans. Some were still grieving from lifes that were lost in the conflict while others seemed to go on as if nothing happened. She was sitting alone in the park when a trio of men dressed in hooded cloaks emerged from a rift between universes. Diana quickly stood up watching them carefully.

“Is that the target?” One dressed in a black hooded cloak asked in a plain tone. The white-dressed one nodded replying: That’s Diana Sukira, an angel being with great power. We shall capture her immediately” Two of them went on the offensive, the red one used fire attacks while the black one used dark mana. Both unleashed projectiles of their element type.

Sukira once more protected herself with the siphoning aura around her body. The dark attacks were absorbed while the fire projectiles were extinguished on contact. As Diana prepared to attack, the man dressed in white with his face covered by his hood like the other two just stood out of range, watching from a far. The angel sealed both men within a dome of her crystal barrier.

Once they were trapped, she waved her hand, causing holy light to strike them both until her barrier faded. Both enemies hit the grass badly wounded. “Hmph, I hoped they could handle you without me having to put any real effort into it, but fine. I’ll show you the power of a being from not of this world” The two men became red and gray flows of pure energy that was siphoned back to the gray stranger.

A red aura swarmed around him as he faced his target. “Time to show you the full extent of my power” The assailant now whole again, clapped his hands together. The earth around the angel rose up around her like columns. Suddenly all four of them slammed into her simultaneously. Once in position, he snapped his fingers creating a cyclone made of dark energy. Clinching his fist the cyclone imploded.

Diana was on one knee badly injured. “H-how is this possible? I should’ve been able to absorb the dark mana of the attack” The man pulled down his hood revealing his bald head with a pink crystal in the center of his forehead. “My name is Sintamari Tenkodo, one of the elite crystal users of my universe”

“I won’t give up so easily, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve!” She focused all of her power into her left fist. It was engulfed in blue light. “Take this! Spirt dragon strike!” But right as her attack was just about to make contact, a rift manifested in between them. She fell through from the force of her attack. As it closed behind her he saw a smirk across Tenkodo’s face.

I doubt she can travel through dimensions, so my work in this universe is complete” A magical symbol formed under him before he was transported to the next world…

(TO BE CONTINUED…)

© 2020 Sinto


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on January 4, 2020
Last Updated on January 4, 2020
Tags: Fantasy, action, Sinto

Author

Sinto
Sinto

About
fantasy writer inspired by anime, age 21 more..

Writing
Shinomi Shinomi

A Story by Sinto


Death Crystal Death Crystal

A Story by Sinto