Robin; that mad love for her...

Robin; that mad love for her...

A Story by Orange Juice
"

Isn't it nerve wrecking when you got that mad love for them, but the feeling isn't mutual?

"
You know that love? That mad love that just sneaks upon you? That person you can't stop thinking of...
When you around them you aren't yourself, or rather you are the best version of yourself.

You become giddy, you sit for hours and talk about the most irrelevant subjects.
To become lost in her eyes is too typical, you're taken away by her smile, even the worst things sound just right because she's got that voice and her accent is to die for. Spending money is too simple for her, she wants to spend time and so we talk for hours.

I'm a guy all I think about, well 60% of the time is, well you know...(Wink, wink),But this is different, I just want to talk, I just want to hold hands, I'm more excited about kissing(the foreplay) than getting naked(not to say we shouldn't get there), but even with all this I'm still shy,nervous and a little bit intimidated. that's how I feel when I see Robin.. I got that mad love for her(he says blushingly, underneath his covers).

Sadly I know she doesn't feel the same(he says sadly looking away).
I'm not sad though, through experience I've learnt "to love is the greatest feeling in the world and receiving that love back, is just a bonus". So I'll always hope for something more meaningful than a friendship, but until then, a friendship will have to suffice(he said unconvincingly).

© 2015 Orange Juice


Author's Note

Orange Juice
Comment on this writing; feel free

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Unrequited love is so sad, but as you say, just to love and know them is all you can do, reciprocation is a bonus. Great short write with lots of intensity and emotion.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 14, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2015