A help of hand to know creation as a science

A help of hand to know creation as a science

A Story by BransonIV
"

Honestly i didnt know what genre to put this under B=Billion M=Million SM=Square Mile k= Thousand

"
i write this under Science because we use facts that have been given to us theoretically.
In our world there are 7B people 300M alone in the united states, 4B in Asia  our earth has a 24k circumference. It gets better guys! 70% of earth is covered in water that counting oceans,rivers,lakes and ponds. that leaves only 30% of the earth for land. the total land cover is 57 268 900SM.  Numbers you guys its all in the numbers its time to do the math. Creation is amazing guys how could 7B of people cover 52kSM. That should not be the question the question you should be asking should be how can a explosion create this awesomeness all of the worlds perfection.
Okay when i was younger and i still do to this day but when i was younger i herd a lecture on how explosions can not create beautiful things life is not formed from explosions. So i went home and took some of my dads tnt fireworks and made a little experiment. After it was all said and done I line up the bottles with the Co2 canisters and then i use a wick and i stand 50 feet away behind my dads car.  I light the wick and the flame goes down like really fast. then it happened. it blew up! it was bad not counting for my house windows 10 feet away shrapnel went every where i broke a window and shattered my dads head lights and scratched the car. As you may have guessed my dad ran out and freaked out on me and I was punished servery.  I guess it was worth it because I found out my self nothing beautiful came out of the explosion, and to this day there is a foot deep crater that is 2 1/2 feet long in my yard. As a reminder that all it created was a freaking hole. Now the big bang is the same thing right? there has to be a chemical or physical reaction of 2 elements or more to create a explosion. I would suggest not to try this but to be honest theres nothing good that will ever come out of a explosion.  We are created with a reason and we have a wonderful planet that has been built around our needs. I would say  I believe in the one and only god because of the planet we live in can or could not have been created by a explosion it had to be intelligently created.  How our world works/ functions and it everlasting until he comes again. the point i make is that this planet was created with a intelligent life how else could it be so perfect.

© 2016 BransonIV


Author's Note

BransonIV
My opinion based on facts

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on February 12, 2016
Last Updated on February 12, 2016
Tags: Science, Life, Religion, Hope, Advice, Read, Teen, Young adult, Story, Writing, Creation

Author

BransonIV
BransonIV

CT



About
I am a 10th grader and a novelist, Philosopher, Poet, Independent. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by BransonIV