The life of one to be

The life of one to be

A Story by BransonIV
"

I use this to put fictional an non fiction i have no idea where to go with this but my heart will be in the story so here we go

"
I feel like my author use this as a blog but it shouldn't be like that it should be to tell my story of my life but instead he tells of a mature matters that could help others.... Ehhh hes so freaking annoying i dont see why we cant talk bout me instead of his boring life. 
So here i am ill let you know a few things okay. I am John im suppose to be the main character of Brandsons story that is soon to be published but instead im the narrator of this own writing.  Ill be letting you know a few things for starters Micheal brandson is my  authors Pen name.  He created it 2 years ago when he started writing majorly like when i say major im talking about getting published and things like that.  He did not want anyone to know who he was.  He wrote a story that was action back and full of twist he called the book war torn. He worked on it during the school year by him self. which was  a challenge because he had the ideas but his grammar sucked badly. (If im talking to much you may leave because it might get interesting we really dont know)  But as I was trying to explain before my thoughts got the best of me is that he worked on the book war torn for a while and he almost perfected the first 5 chapters and it was half way done through June. Then he stopped and lost track of his goals, became social with the wrong group (he was being dumb btw)  but he lost his sight and he put the note book that had war torn its its resting place for a year and a half the dresser of lost writings.  He still has trouble picking the story back up, the challenges he been through where traumatic and screwed up in a sense of lack of better words.  So I was not even suppose to be brought up again I was as good as dead to anyone but then one day he thought about bringing me to life and giving me a chance just to break the 4th wall. I swear hes copying off a movie because this is not a original idea.  I cant complain because here I am telling you of my author, hes going to be so pissed at me once he sees this..... oh well im going to go out on a BANG! ha ha ha got the joke? I do not mean to steal the show from my author and all dont get me wrongs hes great but hes been having trouble with his writings lately so ill take charge because I think I could bring some real stuff up in this life of his. I have to go because its almost time for Micheal to get on and  do his things so bye!

© 2016 BransonIV


Author's Note

BransonIV
Ignore the grammar and this is a different type of writing i hope you enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on February 17, 2016
Last Updated on February 17, 2016
Tags: Funny, 4thwall, fourth, wall, Awesome, new, writing

Author

BransonIV
BransonIV

CT



About
I am a 10th grader and a novelist, Philosopher, Poet, Independent. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by BransonIV