The love of hate

The love of hate

A Poem by BransonIV
"

I created this today so hope you enjoy

"
I hate the life i have but i must love the life i was given. 
The only way I must see that the light might get lost
in time i say of words to control
and let the emotions flow.
Nothing held back because of a pack.
I will never look away I swear i am here to stay.
You may not agree with what will be said
but at least we are not dead
we are here for a reason
I did not mean to commit the treason 
The heart of love and peace of mind. 
The Code of peace and the destruction of war.
The life we have is life we must use
to complete our journey to the best
please dont fray as I have said 
the words of mind that is not a crime
to defend the just and help the weak
My words our sleek and hit with strength
Over whelming with the ciaos to come
Yet we are let to love.

© 2016 BransonIV


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The meaning of this is the confusion of life through my own vision and the meanings that i have brought up. explaining the internal emotions which many may not know of the hidden message is one of true strength. the poem is taken from a multi personality stand point on the question of existence and purpose. Not knowing which way of the path to take but seeing both the affects of good and evil, I write this using a writing that is complicated but in my mind it is put together if you want me to explain any more I am more than happy to just message me with your specific questions. I understand this seems like a bunch of garbage in most of the viewers eyes but I can guarantee that there is a selective bunch that have the complete knowledge on which i have said. I cam here to express my self in my own words, I know that there will be criticism but I ask for it to be respectful and constructive so that I know where you may need help with understanding my writings.

Posted 8 Years Ago


IS your writing skill hidden in the message as well? Because I really couldn't find it in that contradicting mess of hot garbage.

I'm quite certain of at least one of these two options --- 1- this is straight word vomit that has no real meaning, you just think it sounds cool. 2 - you seriously don't know what a lot of those words mean and proper grammar/syntax are things that confuse you.

Either way, this is the epitome of mediocrity to me. D-, Get better or start painting.

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It was a little confusing to me, I don't really understand what you're trying to say. Maybe I'm just tired, though, and the message is very deeply hidden and maybe I should read it 3 more times... Ey I don't know.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BransonIV

8 Years Ago

its a message hidden in a message

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 18, 2016
Last Updated on February 18, 2016
Tags: Love, Hate, Poem, Life, Creative, writing, death, war, awesome

Author

BransonIV
BransonIV

CT



About
I am a 10th grader and a novelist, Philosopher, Poet, Independent. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by BransonIV