"Money's Problem"

"Money's Problem"

A Poem by Sir_Anonymous
"

Just have had this thought coursing through my head constantly bouncing around up and down till I finally decided to write it down.

"
I need to bring some pressing relevance to make a part of your finer intelligence…. Now most think America is a democracy but in truth to be true the once great “Land of The Free” is still that so long as you can pay a finders fee.

Worth more now than it ever was then cause all these corrupt fat cat's care only about the fat stacks and just how much money can be spent than the remainder of what is left is sent to be festering inside a vault to a large bank.

Remember how I said we are not a democracy? that's because it is malarkey we've strayed away from being fair because we're being led by the nose by an unofficial oligarchy.

Everyone seems to only care about what glistens and shines there is no real reason but I can make it rhyme you see money is the so called root of all evil and I say it's necessary to say that money is essential today sad to be the case.

Society just would not function properly no one would care about anything if they don't get paid because you see to put it into some simpler terms money is like the forbidden fruit from the grandiose story of the beginning of our existence except this time it may very well be the end of ours.

Cause we get a taste and get to want more so much so we end up chasing it for the rest of our lives till the day our bodies can no longer take it and rather turn over and die and our grandkids will ask their parents what is he doing?

“oh he is only resting his eye's.”

Cause this is why men are born just so we further deprive the economy of the next generation all for the reason of our social life.

We take more than we can ever care to give because how much dough you make seems to correlate to a false understanding of what real power is.

© 2017 Sir_Anonymous


Author's Note

Sir_Anonymous
I wrote this because I have found that some of the stuff I would wish to pursue is viewed low class because my income is not the same of a lawyer or doctor.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on November 9, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: Greed, Money, Everyday Conflict, Material Value

Author

Sir_Anonymous
Sir_Anonymous

Austin, TX



About
I was once a teen who found himself feeling cornered in life where just about nothing was going right and could never really speak my mind this only pushed more towards the construction of this artifi.. more..

Writing