"Thought Provoking"

"Thought Provoking"

A Poem by Sir_Anonymous
"

Just me and my A.D.D making me question what is real... No big deal.

"
Another day another page in the chain of volumes about me trying to change , another paragraph of just yet another failed attempt in trying a game of conquest.

Staring into the looking glass ; always seem to have a mountain of questions to ask. Sometimes i can't tell whether i was too hasty or was I a little too easy and each small movement was being telegraphed.

Can you see me? Not for what i am doing but for i am underneath? Suppose you say yes what then? is true me too real for you to try to keep?

An animal being caged a ferocious ferocity of a great beast someone so emotionally crazy that he has to push himself beyond all belief and any third party interference would be beneath what he stands for a man who needs to feel some pain to continue the fight in living.

Another “accidental” cut to see if he could still bleed another close shave to feel a little more real because sometimes you feel the need to set a bar a higher standard to make sure you are not still just dreaming.

All this time in my life i could instead just be tossing and turning in a comatose sleep i might not even still be eighteen just in a hospital room stuck waiting for the plug to be cut all this fear accumulated in a flick of a wrist.

Don't know how much longer i can continue to resist just to persist by fooling myself in a stoic tough guy act… all these things to think and i don't know what to say to this convoluted thought process too much on my mind's sealed vault where there is no entrance of access just a emergency exit in case i need to flee and bury a bad memory six feet deep.

All this deep sea thinking is making me sleepy but i feel so much more awake the more and more i think upon all these conspiring conspiracies making me alert and a little more uneasy… who am i really?

Still trying to find my face now life feels like one big race just a panicked shuffle resulting in a scuffle for anything but last place just a eternal struggle in the grand game of life… but hey maybe that is just me? What do you think?

© 2017 Sir_Anonymous


Author's Note

Sir_Anonymous
leave what you thought.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on November 9, 2016
Last Updated on January 22, 2017
Tags: Dream, Reality, Thoughts

Author

Sir_Anonymous
Sir_Anonymous

Austin, TX



About
I was once a teen who found himself feeling cornered in life where just about nothing was going right and could never really speak my mind this only pushed more towards the construction of this artifi.. more..

Writing