"The Deep & Dark Hidden Feeling"

"The Deep & Dark Hidden Feeling"

A Poem by Sir_Anonymous
"

We worry too much about the things we say and do whenever were near the one we want to see us.

"

The moment's that have just now seemingly passed by in the span of a blink were grand and yet so troubling.


Constant in being consistent in my over thinking if in what I said was actually witty and funny or should I take this chance and just start running?


Trying earnestly to stay in touch keep myself listening to what she has to say don't turn off and switch gears actually lend your ear.


Got to make this right or you'll find you're still alone for the remainder of this life.


Quick smile! show your fun to be around become that old clown yet with each punchline you feel that you're about to drown from all of this fake nonsense.


You idiotic imbecile don't get cold feet face that sweltering heat don't you dare show your weak ya need to be strong, stoics the only other emotion you can ever be allowed to show.


Quickly now time's a’ ticking now or never but the real question is will you ever?






© 2017 Sir_Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The thing about the poem is that you are telling yourself to do this, not that. Actually you are guiding yourself too much. Truly said that "We worry about the things -----". You showed it perfectly. The internal voice. I loved it...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shasha

7 Years Ago

Your welcome! I am waiting for your new writing.
Sir_Anonymous

7 Years Ago

I just submitted my two newest additions for ya to read... Be warned one of them is a tad disturbing.. read more
Shasha

7 Years Ago

Thank you!!! I will read it...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
1 Review
Added on December 20, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: Love, Personal Conflict, Over thinking, Unecessary Guidance

Author

Sir_Anonymous
Sir_Anonymous

Austin, TX



About
I was once a teen who found himself feeling cornered in life where just about nothing was going right and could never really speak my mind this only pushed more towards the construction of this artifi.. more..

Writing