"Drugs,the Fuzz & Fun"

"Drugs,the Fuzz & Fun"

A Poem by Sir_Anonymous
"

The title should honestly give you an idea on what this is about...

"

Vivid pages cause a non-image to be imaged on my white canvas my mind is full of thoughts I can see what I wish to envision come to life and scream out loud with a hint of maniacal pride “It's Alive!”


See my brain can interpret these small generally unnoticed things just eye and hear the non-existent a truly twisted existence.


That can be conjured up on the scene no need for the green screen; cause I'm already in the green.


Hold a minute my lights look like they were dipped into tie dye and my dog just changed into a flying dragon, my couch just ate my sofa whole.


All I hear from my T.V. is a large amount of static though still I'm ecstatic to see my life in this psychedelic effect now excuse me let me cue the sound effects *Kapow!*


“Ow!” I just got into a fist fight with some guy who looks a awful lot like this dude I once knew….Spoiler alert!


He died… and of course I won that fight don't mind the black eye oh boy bet I'm gonna feel this later tonight.


Oh well I don't mind just continue my walk In a street listening to the bird's chirp cheerfully ooh I see a metallic beast speeding on towards me.


“Whoopsie Daisy I think I'm bleeding.”


Oh no seems my life is slowly receding guess today was not my day? but sad and happy to say this drug induced addicted druggie can't feel a hint of pain nope one too many pills popped to complain.


I hear someone shout out “Are you okay!?” I say “Never better!” All while I clutch my spleen and see my gummy worms spilling out of me.


Now feeling a little empty maybe I'm hungry? So I pick one up and lick it clean then put it back into me.


“Oh god!” Someone seemingly screams he must be made because I'm not sharing with him so I yank one out and ask “Do you want some too?”


Now he just looks sick and keeps spitting out these rainbow puddles on the floor… Oh well more for me.


All these chems make me feel like Dorothy cause I definitely ain't in Kansas anymore.


I traveled down the rabbit hole in great wonder wandering around downtown for wonderland cause I'm just a wonder lad.


Being chased by these men in blue clad holding these shinny red lights we're playing tag.


Or sometimes Simon says cause they like to say “Freeze!” A lot.


Maybe it's time to play some cat and mouse or perhaps follow the leader oh that sounds quite nice.


A woman in white stands in front of me hands stretched out guess she wants a hug? Well I'm A’okay with that but I'm playing right now.


Oooh I see she wants to play too so I grab her by the arm and shout out “Follow Me!”


I hear one of the guys in blue say something about a hostage so I turn to ask “Who?” *Bang* Ah I'm shot my Kool-Aid is leaking out and these flying dragons keep on biting me I scream “Owwie!”


Blue and red vivid lights blind my eyes and  I am tugged to a door and one of them said something about silence and attorneys but I didn't care I still wanted to play!


Still I must say what a fun day.




© 2017 Sir_Anonymous


Author's Note

Sir_Anonymous
What did ya think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Really, when did you write it? It was fabulous. I loved the way of writing, from the side of a man who took drugs. Again I am saying that you write like you are the one who is facing all these things. You wrote really well. One of the besties, I read. But the first will be "Killer Discovery ".

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sir_Anonymous

7 Years Ago

That stuck with me in my mind
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Shasha

7 Years Ago

If I write randomly than I think that I can't write so I write when I really want to, or get a topic.. read more



Reviews

Really, when did you write it? It was fabulous. I loved the way of writing, from the side of a man who took drugs. Again I am saying that you write like you are the one who is facing all these things. You wrote really well. One of the besties, I read. But the first will be "Killer Discovery ".

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sir_Anonymous

7 Years Ago

That stuck with me in my mind
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Shasha

7 Years Ago

If I write randomly than I think that I can't write so I write when I really want to, or get a topic.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 22, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: Drugs, Addiction, Psychedelic, Cops, Playful

Author

Sir_Anonymous
Sir_Anonymous

Austin, TX



About
I was once a teen who found himself feeling cornered in life where just about nothing was going right and could never really speak my mind this only pushed more towards the construction of this artifi.. more..

Writing