Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by kitten

Sarah
Day one was a success, I would say but I am not so sure my new instructor would agree. Ryan was his name and I do not know for how long I have been in love with his name and if someone was to ask, I would say I haven’t got a single idea why. While spending a few hours together today, I noticed that Ryan had a lingering irritation, the one that is not hard to figure out no matter what.

Apart from his attitude, the kids were amazingly cheerful and adorable hence I cannot wait to get back tomorrow. After leaving Ryan to himself at the end of day, I decided to take Ms. Kate aside so that I could be filled in with the day’s schedule, all the while, she repeatedly pressed on drawing a smile on my face all day long, because, she said, ‘teachers are supposed to’. ‘This’, I told her, ‘you wouldn’t have to worry about’ as I am always happy around children, and who wouldn’t be, if I may ask?

Kate
Ever since I was given the honour of teaching here, in the North Creek institution, I haven’t heard anything of volunteer work. So this Sarah girl comes up with something new and generally, to be honest, I hate new-bies. My friend Jeanne thinks I’m being paranoid but I do have the right to be ‘the one’, not just anyone, and this will probably happen if someone, like Sarah today, fills in my place. Just saying.
**


© 2010 kitten


Author's Note

kitten
Ignore grammatical mistakes as English is my second language and I'm trying. Let me know your thoughts about the structure and the plot.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on August 31, 2010
Last Updated on August 31, 2010


Author

kitten
kitten

Oman



About
Opinionated and never minds getting into intellectual debates as long as she can have the final say. Works as a part time columnist and a full time student. Interested in English Lit and aims to major.. more..

Writing
Isolated Soul Isolated Soul

A Poem by kitten


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by kitten