Chapter Six- Dakota

Chapter Six- Dakota

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Curse

"
My eyes darted around the kitchen. Someone's in my house! My mind screamed at me to run and call the cops I spun sideways and reached for the front doorknob. The door was still locked. The night before I had locked it knowing if my mom miracualsly came home she would be able to use her key. Slowly I was loosing my mind. I bolted up stairs into my room, locking my door behind me. I fell back against the door released my pony tail and shook out my hair. A cool breeze of November air rushed over me and I realized my windown was wide open. I breathed in the familar scent of pine and relaxed a bit shutting my eyes imagining myself deep in the woods with a whirlwind of leaves surrondding me.
     I took a few steps forward to close the window but halted when I heard the voice inside my head. It's okay your not scared. I recognized it as the same voice I heard before I fell asleep the night before. Suddenly my heart slowed and fear began to slowly fade until it was completely gone. Then something to fast for me to see slipped into my room through the open window and hid behind my dresser. The panic began to return to my body as a scream welled up inside me. No! The voice was calm but stern. Like a teacher's. It's okay. Don't scream and don do not fear me.  I felt calm again and realized it said me. Then a gorgeous guy emerged from behind my dresser. I stepped back against the door as I gawked at him. He was gorgeous. He was lanky but moved swiftly like a cat. He was my height and had dark silk brown hair that looked like a minor case of bed head. His face stood out the most. Perfectly chiseled cheekbones and his eyes. Oh his eyes. My gaze fell upon the most hypnotic hazel eyes I had ever seen. I was lost in the swirls of brown and green that perfectly fused together. But there seemed to be something hidden under those eyes, something dark and twisted.
         Reality slapped me in the face. Some random (gorgeous) guy was in my room. Slowly I inched my hand to the doorknob and got ready to run. With in-human speed he was inches away from me. My head felt light headed as his scent filled my nostrils. He reached down and grabbed my hand closest to the knob. I gasped as his touch was ice cold. When he spoke his voice was like velvet. "You're not frightened. You know me." As if his words registered something in my mind I saw images of me younger with a boy that looked like younger him. We were at the park together on the tire swing. I looked up at him and he smiled revealing a set of perfectly straight dazzling teeth. "Do you remember?" I nodded dumbly. Then I felt something form inside me. Before I knew it I was head over heels for him. My heart raced as he was so close to me. He pressed his body completely against me and he leaned his face towards mine. Instead of kissing me he crouched down and nuzzled his face in my neck. Then the pain exploded. But I felt only love for him. I stood completely still as I heard a faint sucking sound.  I got dizzy and my legs shook. Then they could no longer support me and I fell forward into his arms. He raised his head from my neck and propped me back against the door. His mouth was smeared with blood, my blood. His eyes were no longer hazel. They were blood red. The eyes of a monster. He stared directly into my eyes and took a firm grip of my shoulders. But still I was not afraid. "You will remember nothing!" he snarled. Then only darkness......


© 2010 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy any errors please tell me

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Kira. Try being constuctive instead of making yourself look like a total loser who has nothing better to do that criticize others. If you have a problem with the work then say so POLITELY and give the author advise on how to fix it.

To Vampirechick,
I thought it was interesting and that it kept you on your toes, but i did feel like i was being rushed through the story which made it kind of hard to follow. Try breaking up some of the paragraphs and slow down a bit.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Kira if you didn't like it then don't comment! So you can go to hell b***h

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kira. Try being constuctive instead of making yourself look like a total loser who has nothing better to do that criticize others. If you have a problem with the work then say so POLITELY and give the author advise on how to fix it.

To Vampirechick,
I thought it was interesting and that it kept you on your toes, but i did feel like i was being rushed through the story which made it kind of hard to follow. Try breaking up some of the paragraphs and slow down a bit.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2010
Last Updated on August 19, 2010
Tags: Horror, Love, Vampire, Fantasy


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER