Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 1 of "Moonlight."

"

When the bell rang for the end of the day it immediately brought me back to reality. I must’ve zoned out during Mrs. Oliver’s class, again. Looks like Drake’s going to have to give me the homework again. I quickly collected my English stuff and walked out to meet Drake,

“Dude, were you even on Earth during class?” asked Drake.

Drake has been my best friend since Kindergarten. But if you looked at us you wouldn’t believe it. Drake was lanky and had extremely pallid skin. Compared to my darkish skin he looked like an albino ghost. Plus I was never tall to begin with. His bad boy attitude made him cat nip to girls and his golden eyes were like two mini chick magnets.

And another and most important thing if you piss of Drake you’re bound to end up in the hospital. The only thing I was better at was my grades, barely.

“Sorta.” I replied. Drake gave me one of those I’m-not-buying-it-looks.

“Okay so I wasn’t.”

“Sky you are SO gonna fail this year.”

“Yeah you should be the one to talk.”

“Hey leave my last D- out of this.” We both tried being serious but as usual we just broke into laughter over my comment.
“But seriously Sky you aren’t looking to good.”

“Thanks, mommy.” Drake shoved me into my locker. I dialed my combination while Drake kept going on.

“You know exams are like NEXT WEEK.”

“I know…DAMN IT!” I slammed my locker door shut so hard the others around mine vibrated. Whoa.

“Yeesh…touchy.” Although he held up his hands in defense we both knew Drake could kick my a*s into next week. Reluctantly Drake dropped the subject and we both maneuver our way through the parked cars to my silver hummer. As we drove to my house neither of us bothered to break the awkward silence between us.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Please review!
NO RUDE COMMENTS
Ignore spelling and grammar issues

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ijinstead oif telling us about their personality, show us. i have to say, you gave us a hood picture of their friendship though. Reading on...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
1 Review
Added on July 14, 2011
Last Updated on July 14, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER