Power

Power

A Chapter by Slaynoir
"

This is the universally accepted ideals of what Power is in the story.

"

-Last updated 10/19/20


There is what’s called an elemental ‘circle’ that displays the strengths and weaknesses of each ‘power’ element in the story of Legacy of Zellennaa/DRS. There are six power elements that stem from when Zarrexx originally brought power to the planets of Eon-Matrix from the UnBeings of the universe and the void. These do NOT include the Incarnates of Power though they are related in a indirect way. Those are a separate entity in themselves, not 'elemental in origin' born.

--

Strong Vs. and Weak Vs.


-Junnaa (Deception) is strong against:

-Ra'Vexi (Spirit)

-Junnaa (Deception) is weak against:

-Phyer (Fire)

-Junnaa (Deception) is resistant against:

-Kreturra (Life), Junnaa (Deception), Ro'tulaa (Death), Wataraa (Water), Ra'Vexi (Spirit)

-

-Ra'Vexi (Spirit) is strong against:

-Kreturra (Life)

-Ra'Vexi (Spirit) is weak against:

-Juunaa (Deception)

-Ra'Vexi (Spirit) is resistant against:

-Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Phyer (Fire) , Wataraa (Water), Ro'tulaa (Death), Kreturra (Life)

-

-Kreturra (Life) is strong against:

-Ro'tulaa (Death)

-Kreturra (Life) is weak against:

-Ra'Vexi (Spirit)

-Kreturra (Life) is resistant against:

-Ro'tulaa (Death), Phyer (Fire), Wataraa (Water), Kreturra (Life), Junnaa (Deception)

-

-Ro'tulaa (Death) is strong against:

-Wataraa (Water)

-Ro'tulaa (Death) is weak against:

-Kreturra (Life)

-Ro'tulaa (Death) is resistant against:

-Ro'tulaa (Death), Wataraa (Water), Phyer (Fire), Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Junnaa (Deception)

-

-Wataraa (Water) is strong against:

-Phyer (Fire)

-Wataraa (Water) is weak against:

-Ro'tulaa (Death)

-Wataraa (Water) is resistant against

-Wataraa (Water), Phyer (Fire), Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Junnaa (Deception), Kreturra (Life)

-

-Phyer (Fire) is strong against:

-Juunaa (Deception)

-Phyer (Fire) is weak against:

-Wataraa (Water)

-Phyer (Fire) is resistant against:

-Phyer (Fire), Junnaa (Deception), Ro'tulaa (Death), Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Kreturra (Life)

---


Pronunciations of each power element


  1. Juunaa (Juu-nah)


  1. Ra’Vexi (Rah-vex-E)


  1. Kreturra (Cray-tur-ah)


  1. Ro’tulaa (Row-Two-lah)


  1. Wataraa (Wah-tar-ah)


  1. Phyer (Fy-er)


---


Each power element is like earth, wind, water, fire, light, and dark in our planet’s terms.


Juunaa is Wind


Ra’Vexi is Light


Kreturra is Earth


Wataraa is Water


Phyer is Fire


Ro’tulaa is Dark

�"






The Laws of Power

Power in itself is a force of both the supernatural and natural, science and magic. 'It' neither has a directive nor is willing to be bent to one's will. It is in a sense, Ra'al's very essence that is brought by Zarrexx from the dimensions outside of Eon-Matrix's own known ones. While Ra'al itself is not in charge of nor in control of those that wield Power, it is up to the one whom is dabbling or well versed in the art of Power that determines their worth of it. Power isn't like a being that knows it dwells in one 'body' or 'soul' or has any sort of emotional value. 'Power' itself is actually a very weak term for it's truth, but no other truth but the word 'Power' can describe it in any known way. While Power is a great boon, it is also a great threat to those who use it for selfish or corrupt methods. While there is no actual moral compass of Power's use, Power 'itself' does have a sense of 'many awareness like tendencies'. It is the will of all living things and those that have moved on from the living and even those somewhere in the middle or even outside of it altogether.

Power has several elemental like attributes that have come to play important roles in determining one's nature, course, and personal abilities. While they reflect elements of the basic kinds known to us humans, it is not at the same time, the same kind of elemental circle or cycle known to humanity itself. Power in a way is something both unheeded, unseen and unheard and only those whom are truly tuned to the cosmic powers of the various dimensions unknown, can truly recognize the infinite truth of Power's neither great nor selfish acts of the spiritual and physical plains. Reaching this truth is not only something that will drive the one whom has obtained this ability to madness, but also to greatness that extend into the darkest parts of time and space to gain unfathomable forbidden knowledge.

--

Laws of Power and Star Daemons

Such examples of those that have or had had reached such attainment would be Qlairisist, Disla, Anthony Jagger, Azayzeelaa, and in a ironic twist, Faolon Jagger as well in Leon Jagger's own story in the second installment of the story (after the Legacy of Zellennaa's events basically said).

It'll pretty much really messes anyone up that delves deeply enough into it. While Power has no master there are plenty who claim that title or sadly are brought to their knees in sorrow in desperate and futile attempt to find truth, only to ending up to having severe fits of insanity, paranoia, and illusion and ultimately in the end, the world burning around them in turn by their hands. Even the most innocent and pure can fall victim to the whispers of Power and misdirected promises by it. There is always the risk of this possibility for any user of Power, knowingly or not. Power only seeks to spread itself like a miasma and though not evil in intention it is very much like a a uncontrollable weed or a tree's roots that grow to seek nutrients to grow further and stronger to better itself.

It simply does and acts only on its basic needs...however, the stronger the Power becomes, the greater chances of it gaining a sense of poisoned sense of 'self' and/or 'desires' and deviating from the typical kind of Power, becoming more of what is known as a 'Star Daemon' instead. Power that attains this kind of stage of being is the most dangerous as it can now not only seek more like itself to grow smarter and stronger but also to begin to corrupt mortals that dare use 'it' and have them act as puppets as the intelligence of that Power grows out of control. This kind of Power is considered a Star Daemon and are of the most dangerous and uncontrollable kind of creature known to anyone on Eon-Matrix or the world of Thera.

There are two ways a Star Daemon can be created.

One, being where a soul becomes detached (for a very, very long time) from its living vessel and 'rots' and two, Power becoming sentient enough to have its own desires, goals, and thoughts outside of Power as a whole. Universal disasters have resulted in these beings coming to fruition and their reach and depravity knows no bounds to all things when it occurs. Each time a Star Daemon has been born so far, it had been out of the act of purity and selflessness of oneself. This purity in turn fed the darkness they harbored within them, eventually consuming their soul and creating a tormented being that a Star Daemon would control out of the goodness of the being's heart. Star Daemon's are the very things that gives a sense of unease and hysteria known to humanity, the darkness that all beings carry within them in some way.

--

Laws of Power and Spiritual/Physical Relationships

Power is also called 'power' as the term refers to a broad sense of great feats or acts of curious deeds and abilities. Power itself is what can be called something of a 'UnBeing' that has no physical nor spiritual body to call its own. Power is often mistaken for being a thing of spiritual strength and prowess and hence deemed to have a form of some sort when displaying its use of Power to those it deems worthy. While not entirely false, Power has no interest in the affairs of anyone or thing but its own well being. While Power is a very general term, the type of Power in question is what is most important in terms of spiritual and elemental understanding. Power is the invisible and often times unheard and more than often forgotten beings of the past, present, and future. It doesn't have its own soul, but in fact, a infinite amount of them all coalescing as one entity at that time when called upon or tread upon in its own personal sanctuary (also known as a 'Ra'alem' to some).

Though fickle and often times even violent or deceitful, typical Power has no compass of right or wrong. It does as it wishes without any regards to the actions or results in its wake. While many believe that Power can be a great assist to any situation, it merely allows itself to be used, never by force. Even when the mortals believe it to be their slave, it merely allows them to use it. Power cannot be made to obey nor controlled. It allows it or it does not. It does seem to have a very rye or even ironic sense of humor for some odd reason and seems to enjoy frustrating those who study Power in a effort to better humanity as well as their own being. Power simply has no concept of this obviously, but is somewhat aware even then, that it could be speculated that it does know what it is doing, but more for amusement, not for malicious interest odd as it may seem at times.



© 2021 Slaynoir


Author's Note

Slaynoir
Any questions or any other needs, just give me a post. ;D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is "Power" then an other dimensional being, a construct that exists and uniquely performs without an awareness of how such performance interacts within other dimensional settings simultaneously?

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Slaynoir

2 Years Ago

Oooh good question. So it's sort of like the concept of a person-world. So one entity (or however yo.. read more
Chris

2 Years Ago

Presents a lot of concepts to document as well as think through. Creating an existence (its own rea.. read more
Slaynoir

2 Years Ago

Indeed. It's a concept that I've been working on for nearly a decade to make understandable to other.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2021
Last Updated on July 5, 2021
Tags: eon, matrix, power, universe, story


Author

Slaynoir
Slaynoir

MN



About
(All publications of any kind will be also posted on RoyalRoad.com) Hey there, the name is Slaynoir. Or Ally if you prefer, whichever suits your taste. So basically I'm a 28 (29 soon!) year shut.. more..

Writing