Roar, Roars, and Roaring.

Roar, Roars, and Roaring.

A Story by Jesse Pruett
"

The children's like story, of the hippopotamus, the platypus, the porcupine, the gambler, the sinner, the poker beginner, the dragon, the cheetah, the bear, a mountain lion, and a war.

"

Okay, a Hippopotamus, a platypus, and a porcupine. Gradually stroll, down a wintergreen with velvet strips carpet. Picture this, some other odd characters like a gambler, some sinner, a poker beginner are at a banquet. There's also a dragon, a cheetah, a bear, and a mountain lion with tremendous roars are all sneaking and scurrying about. In the sky is the sound of newly shot torpedoes, launching at incredible rates, starting to explode with tremendous force. The power-full thrusts of cannons can be located on 2 nearby vessels in the pacific. There's a battle going on. The wavy battlefield. Where sea merchants perish with the grasp of a revolver.


See on this bizarre day, it seems that the wickedest trickle of stampedes random events will seem to happen. Many tremendous roars will be epic. Okay, the porcupine popped out some needles, that hit the hippopotamus and went from a stroll to stampeding towards the banquet. Where the gambler raised the stakes, the beginner followed a bluff. The platypus plays dead. The dragon and the cheetah was looking for sheep in a odd pack, while they roar. The bear was at the pacific. While the mountain lion with tremendous roars was alone sneaking and scurrying about.

People start to drag the wintergreen, with velvet strips, lots of needles, and a platypus playing dead on it carpet. To a science donation dump. While the hippopotamus was accelerating faster and faster towards the banquet. You can hear the mountain lion roar, the beginner squeals in tremendous applauded joy, the porcupine hisses', the torpedoes explode, and people die. A not so far college fraternity comes and invades the place where the hippopotamus started to scurry, and chases in delight. As one tremendous spectacular totally awesome mountain lion seems to roar alone.


Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Roar and roars, howling. Is all you can hear before the hippopotamus hits the door of the casino holding the banquet tonight.


The gambler with his royal flush jumps up with guns drawn, his rival falls on his a*s. The gambler quickly savors the moment of the money and grabs all bets with exhilarating forces, while the hippopotamus, comes averagely quicker than before the impact. The luxurious sinner just so happened to be proclaiming to the bartender that there was no odder character than that genius of a gambler when the hippopotamus comes crashing in. The gambler seems to barely dwell on the simple thought of the hippopotamus, while the porcupine hisses outside and 4 animals roar in the middle of the night.


So the hippopotamus went snarling in 30 seconds ago, while the gambler is out in ten with the sinner. The hippopotamus is finally overwhelmed and stopped with a snarl right before smashing the beginner poker player with just a pair ace's. Many more people is attacking the porcupine, as the gambler and the sinner come strolling about. All that hassle they say, dramatic scene. That overwhelmingly plot of our two characters that are gradually acing about, as the outrages mountain lion, the flying dragon, and now the overwhelmed hippopotamus was roaring about.

© 2015 Jesse Pruett


Author's Note

Jesse Pruett
Not done, cause many roars would be epic.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Had a really hard time containing my laughs, especially when you talked about the lion. You said: As one tremendous spectacular totally awesome mountain lion seems to roar alone. Then the lion's roars had me dying. I am so sorry. You are a good writer, keep doing what you are doing. I can see the skill, just trying to figure out your writing style. Good Story. Keep up the good work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.



Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

Had a really hard time containing my laughs, especially when you talked about the lion. You said: As one tremendous spectacular totally awesome mountain lion seems to roar alone. Then the lion's roars had me dying. I am so sorry. You are a good writer, keep doing what you are doing. I can see the skill, just trying to figure out your writing style. Good Story. Keep up the good work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

328 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 2, 2015
Last Updated on September 2, 2015
Tags: Roar, roars, roaring, hippopotamus, platypus, porcupine, gamble, sinner, poker, beginner, dragon, cheetah, bear, mountain, lion, wintergreen

Author

Jesse Pruett
Jesse Pruett

In the cat, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands



About
I wanna tear up your insides, you know like when your in a dark tunnel and it starts squeezing you. more..

Writing
Tornado Tornado

A Poem by Jesse Pruett





Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Compartment 114
Compartment 114