The Start.

The Start.

A Chapter by Manda

Picture a castle, beautiful in its wonders; a princess lived there with some children once orphaned to be on their own. But the castles lord took the poor little ones in; only to teach them how to become his servants. The lord was mean, but cared deeply for the princess, Isabel.

 

Isabel favored one of the children under the lord’s care, Anne. They were close and always seemed to be with each other. Even though Isabel was 17 and Anne was 8 they were the best of friends. Anne was the one that was rarely beaten by the guards that didn’t care too much for the children. But if there was a reason she was going to get beaten Isabel was there to stop it.

 

“ISABEL!” screamed a young girl running into the princesses’ room. If any other child ran into her room like that the lord would of send them to the dungeon, seemed like he took it a little far, but he only did it thinking they were there to kill the princess.

 

Isabel yawned and rubbed her eyes. “Yes Anne?” she asked as she sat up in bed.

 

“Princess...” Anne bowed.

 

“Anne stand up, didn’t I already tell you that you can call me Isabel and you don’t have to bow when you see me, I’m you’re friend, we are both just human I’m not anymore special then you are in this world.” She sweetly smiled.

 

“Sorry Isabel.” Anne stood up. “But I heard that there was a white donkey in the kitchen!” she yelled.

 

Isabel’s eyes widened. “Oh dear!” she stood up.

 

“Do you know this donkey?” Anne asked.

 

Isabel frowned. “Yes, I have to show you something after I fetch him.” Isabel ran out of the room to find the donkey, munching away on the salad in the kitchen.



© 2008 Manda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on October 11, 2008


Author

Manda
Manda

Kent, United Kingdom



About
Names Amanda, call me Manda, Manderz or Mandy if you wish. I like writing, drawing and being creative. Favorite things to write are, Fan-fics, fantasy, and poetry. I write a lot of Joe Jonas fan f.. more..

Writing
No name. No name.

A Story by Manda


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Manda