The Strength

The Strength

A Poem by Suelou

© 2008 Suelou


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes we just have to weigh the difference between the two evils. Being away from the source of your pain is a plus in your favor. You are the one who has control over what you want to do with your life. Only you can make you happy...and you have to eliminate the worst of two evils. When you question things. try to find an answer on your own. Don't wait for someone else to find the answer for you.
Love/Liz/Sis

Posted 15 Years Ago


I htink at times we all feel this way keep your chin up
doreen

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wonderful poem, bravo! and troubles always come in pairs or in quarteto or in a singing choir... i don't know how they do it! Anyway i suppose it is the way we make them come (or look at things that we hadn't looked before!) to try our interior strenght!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Yes, it seems the challenges of life are sometimes just too much. Although I have survived many challenges, I have asked myself "when will it ever just get easy". If it is a greater hell with your Ex back in your life, then that is definately NO option. I wish you strength, and faith. You already have a great heart. Hang in there. Nicely written.



Posted 15 Years Ago


The strength comes from within
a very wonderful poem
filled with much courage,
yet our greatest enemy is ourself!
Beautiful poetry!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2008
Last Updated on June 25, 2008

Author

Suelou
Suelou

OK



About
I have one of my works published in the Digital Passions Poetry Magazine, and one in the Reflections On The Web book. I've been writing, since I was a teenager, but didn't get serious about w.. more..

Writing
Your Smile Your Smile

A Poem by Suelou


I Am Me I Am Me

A Poem by Suelou



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..