Suicidal feelings!

Suicidal feelings!

A Poem by Gema
"

Something i wrote today! Excuse the punctuation and grammar! Thnaks x

"
I'm standing on the edge there's life's biggest drop.
No hurt no more pain will it all stop?
The wind in the air that crisp summer breeze.
I'm stood here silent i fall to my knees.
Will life go on without me, Will they even care?
All they used to do is point and stare.
I didn't fit in i wasn't the one!
I was not pretty i was all wrong.
My hair used to get pulled my back stab with pens!
A group of chavy girls who follow their mother hens!
So perfect so plastic everything so right!
I could never look in a mirror i could never stand the sight!
To jump or to live on which one to choose?
To carry on with life or simply lose!
The times that i've cried or simply been down.
There nobody there or no one around.
I've been hurting on the inside.
But when i told you am fine, i lied!
Left bruised and broken stealing each breath.
Hardly and life in me is left!
I have to jump now to end all this pain!
I know that i'll be better off, it will never be the same!

© 2008 Gema


Author's Note

Gema
Something i wrote today!
Excuse the punctuation and grammar!
Thnaks x

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You describe so well the dark road I walked down for so long... During these times, the isolation and feelings of abandonment so deeply separate us from the love we need. Thank you for addressing such a difficult issue in such an eloquent way!

Posted 15 Years Ago


All I can say is that I can relate to almost every one of them you've written there. Yeah, not trying to be a meanie or anything like that, but there are several spots that need some of the adjustments...

Other than that, it's all still good tho...


Posted 15 Years Ago


I found your poem to be all too familure. Like a coffee shop that I have been to before. I think that many people at one time or another have felt this same exact way , which makes your poem all the richer. Having stood at the edge of the same cliff, I know that the alternative to the simple solution is not easy. Your poem shows your vulnerabilty and sorrow. You reach out for hope yet feel it nowhere. When we begin to live life on lifes terms we no longer give others the power to push us to this point. We take over our mind and find joy in the smallest of things that make this world so very rich and worth the struggle. Although there were a few minor changes that could be made to your poem , your message is well received by this understanding reader. Great job !

Posted 15 Years Ago


i thought back to a time in my life where i felt just like this its beautifuly written
i love it

Posted 15 Years Ago


i know the feeling all to well, having gone through this many times in my life. As for the other girls, if I had a nickel for everytime I was jealous of someone else's looks I'd be rich by now. Honestly, it isnt worth it worrying about other people rather than yourself. It only brings you down further. From your avatar, you look like a fine decent young lady like everyone else looking for their place in this world. Don't give up hope, and keep your chin up.. you'll be alright.

Great Write.
Rayne

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2008
Last Updated on June 17, 2008

Author

Gema
Gema

South Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
Hello, Gema here. I've written since I don't know when, it vaires and can be very mood driven. I am a huge marvel fan, enjoy the supernatural and mythology in general. I am also a huge lover o.. more..

Writing
My bedtime Animals. My bedtime Animals.

A Chapter by Gema



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..