Vunruble and alone!

Vunruble and alone!

A Story by Gema
"

Short start of a story i wrote last year woundered if anyone likes it!

"
The wind is high the night is dark, there is a faint glimmer of the moon, there is a shadow of someone on the balcony. Her hair curly but tattered, the breeze or should I say wind has a scent of freshness, some sort of freedom to it. As we see the tips of her hair are seeped with blood, her face looks like as a cats scratch post. As we now look down she is wearing normal casual wear jeans and t-shirt. As she falls to her knees in tears we know see the blood seeping from her t-shirt. As a river slow and off course. Her breathing as unpredictable as the sea faster and faster out of sync. Her emotions are so wild, mixed up as a thousand voices in someone's head. She looks dead but then again we hear a beating inside her tiny fragile chest, but it looks so reserved from the world. She slowly steps up foot by foot so nervous and undeceive as a child, vunruble as someone in love to do anything there asked for someone to love them back. She walks over to the side of the balcony her heart beating passionately her tears trickling quicker with every heartbeat taken. She looks over the side darkness, death and dryness. The ending of what she knew. To live with pain or to die? This was the question running through her head again repeating quicker To die or to live THIS WAS NOW THE QUESTION!
© 2008 Gemma Quickfall

© 2008 Gema


Author's Note

Gema
Sorry for any mistakes i wrote quite a while back and have had no time to re edit so sorry for any spellings,punctuation and grammar x Enjoy x

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Descriptive, and well-written.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 30, 2008
Last Updated on June 17, 2008

Author

Gema
Gema

South Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
Hello, Gema here. I've written since I don't know when, it vaires and can be very mood driven. I am a huge marvel fan, enjoy the supernatural and mythology in general. I am also a huge lover o.. more..

Writing
My bedtime Animals. My bedtime Animals.

A Chapter by Gema