From the Depth of Eternal

From the Depth of Eternal

A Poem by Adam M. Snow
"

From the depth of eternal, where I dare lay;

"

From the Depth of Eternal

By: Adam M. Snow

 

From the depth of eternal,

where I dare lay;

I long for that which darkness covers.

I search myself night and day;

and I but a ghost who hovers.

© 2011 Adam M. Snow


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is good, man. I love how short your poetry is and the way it has this powerful impact behind it. You don't say anything more than what you have to and it really makes you focus and reread it a few times. It's like figuring out a puzzle, you know? This is just pure inner feelings. I appreciate it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Haunting and enchanting. It makes me want to linger in some forest to help you search.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Impressive, so profound, yet so softly spoken. A perfectly painted, palpable picture of a poltergeist in pain.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Magnificent, beautiful, and amazing! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the poem. Create a good vision. A ghost time must be long and interesting. Good description made the poem a pleasure to read. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Stellar starkness.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
short yet brilliant ah! you always come up with the best of poems.

Posted 12 Years Ago


For such a simple poem with oh so much depth as the enternal life of sleep dose cover darkness with to which we find ourselves hunting the night. Anyways well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow...
short, but there's SO much meaning in it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A short poem but with great power in each line. The flow is liberating and there's no hesitation in what you're trying to say. I can feel the darkness that allures to this and where we lay, the shadows will follow.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like these styles you have written. It is like a mystery in itself an old ancient piece of history left for us to figure out it's hidden secret!! You are really good at this.....please write some more and send!;))

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 10, 2011

Author

Adam M. Snow
Adam M. Snow

Phoenix , AZ



About
"The writer’s mind, can surpass even the most intellectual minds." –Adam M. Snow I keep my work clean, I write to inspire others. Some people would even call me a philosopher, but w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..