Lost in Darkness

Lost in Darkness

A Poem by Adam M. Snow
"

I thought that I am, but I am no more, I am that which is lost, and many more.

"
Lost in Darkness
By: Adam M. Snow

I thought that I am, but I am no more,
I am that which is lost, and many more.
Being the one, the one of false name,
I long for that whom be the same.
I long for that in stillness night,
that carries away in outstretched light.

© 2011 Adam M. Snow


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Somber, peaceful, tranquil. This floats you away on an effortless cloud. It seats you softly in a big, cozy recliner and lets you linger there for as long as you like.
Yet in the same hand, when you wake from the slumber it put you in, it leaves you moody and regretful of having to get up. It leaves you wanting to read it again, to go back to that dreamy ethereal state of mind it puts you in at the end. Bravo...! A perfect balance of sombrence and moodiness. I wanna read more of this...!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A beautiful poem. So simple and tranquil, it carries me to my stillness...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I find my inspiration when it's most quiet...so I can relate to this writing. Well done Adam. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Brava! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I've felt like that many times. Simple and deep. I like this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good poem. Most of us are searching for the stillness of the night where the mind can find rest. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Stellar darkness.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i feel like that sometimes, i like this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
*sighs* yes i know the feeling of being lost that way quite frightening.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow lost in the darkness to which you search for yourself that is who you are is the best way to describe it as the stillness night you say the same as day wha am I to who I am not. Anyways well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on November 11, 2011

Author

Adam M. Snow
Adam M. Snow

Phoenix , AZ



About
"The writer’s mind, can surpass even the most intellectual minds." –Adam M. Snow I keep my work clean, I write to inspire others. Some people would even call me a philosopher, but w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..