True Friends

True Friends

A Poem by So Sick of Love
"

for my rejects

"

True friends are

The people who

Stick up for you

Comes to your side

When your heart's broken

Gives you a shoulder

To cry on

Doesn't kick you

When your down

Cares for you

No matter who you are

True friends

Love you for you

With no regrets

 

 

 

© 2010 So Sick of Love


Author's Note

So Sick of Love
honest thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazingly true. It is almost on the brink of more of a personal blog than a poem but you made the structure work. Very nicely put.

Posted 13 Years Ago


so true, well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I completely agree with everything you've said in this.
One of my best friends was considering on becoming very big on religion, you know in Jesus christ and such. But I'm not a fan of people like that, most just.. aren't fun and party going, they aren't light enough people for me. But this friend of mine she's so light hearted I would want a religion to take that away from her, and just today she was telling me about it, and at first, out of reflex I wanted to tell her that she shouldn't, but I realized it's what she loves, it's what she wants, so it's what I want for her. These are the types of things every one should learn in life, and some people miss learning due to pride and such. I am happy your not one of those people. Beautiful write.
-Cathrine

Posted 13 Years Ago


very true. True friends stick with you through thick and thin and are always there when you need them. I think that your poem captured that beautifully. lovely piece. it flowed well and was overall very enjoyable.

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

419 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on August 13, 2010

Author

So Sick of Love
So Sick of Love

why would i tell you, NC



About
love me or hate me either way you know my name Hey I'm Taylor! I'm a girl. I'm new at writing. I hope for this site will give me a place to express myself and my ideas! I hope that if you read my w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Why Why

A Poem by So Sick of Love


Saxicolous Saxicolous

A Poem by OT