Blooming Springtime Cascading Twilight

Blooming Springtime Cascading Twilight

A Chapter by SparksInTheNight

River spent the next years wildly, ragingly, fighting the Roaring King in confrontational magical battles, aiding escapees and giving them tailsmans for protection, and doing whatever she could to progress the cause. 

Leonard and Thomas also freed and helped free person after person, giving them protective stones and helping them be happy in their new lives. Thomas's plays also helped bring a couple of people from the new generation of overpriviledged snobs onto the good side.  

Escapees in turn helped other people escape. 

It was like emptying the ocean with a cup but at least it was something. 

They were a very tight-knit community together and always helped each other out. Yes, there were a lot of things in their lives and their relationships they could improve upon, but they were willing to find and work towards progress. 

Change, in Coralivia, was moving slow. But people beleived in it. And everyone was doing everything they could. And Leonard could feel the gentle summer breeze of change slowly picking up speed. 

He could feel the threads of corruption laced through Coralivia weaken and fray. The King's power was weakening. 

Coralivia, in all it's beautiful natural glory, had hope. The whole country had hope.




© 2024 SparksInTheNight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on February 12, 2024
Last Updated on February 12, 2024


Author

SparksInTheNight
SparksInTheNight

Edmonton , Alberta, Canada



About
|Stop exploiting the Earth. Stop exploiting the people.| |So you've stumbled across my page I guess. Hi. 💛 I'm a deeply irresponsible person.| |She/her.| more..

Writing