No way man!

No way man!

A Stage Play by Jessie
"

2 guys, 1 girl, 1 mess.

"

Eric: Whoa, dude it's Macy!

John: Yea she lookin good!

Eric: I think I'm gonna ask her out.

John: Yea like she'd go out with you!
Eric: She just broke up with Anthony, it's my chance.

Eric lights up a cigarette and walks over to her.

Eric: Hey Macy, I hear you broke up with Anthony?

Macy: So? Yea I'll be right back.

Macy walks over to John.

Macy: Hey your kinda cute, wanna go out with me?

John: uh I was actually gonna ask you that. Did you reject Eric?

Macy: yea totally, 'cause I DONT LIKE SMOKERS.

John: to bad for him.

Macy: do you smoke?

John: no, it can give you emphazima or lung cancer, I wouldn't risk my life just cause some people think it's cool.

Macy: yea people don't get it but SMOKING DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL. IT ALSO DOESN'T RELIEVE STRESS.

John: So your saying smoking isn't helpful at all?

Macy: Nope. No excuses for smoking! People just believe what the commercials say!

 

© 2008 Jessie


Author's Note

Jessie
DOWN WITH SMOKING! DOWN WITH SMOKING! IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! WHOSE WITH ME?

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hate it when people smoke. XP I can't stand the smell and my father died of cancer but I'm not sure of which type,
plus I'm afraid of medical things....DOWN WITH SMOKING!!!!
~Brittany
PS I'm hyper and pissed off at b******s that need to burst into flames!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


this one is great too... i hate when my mom or step dad smoke it is so discusting!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Em
me to. in hate when my grandma and dad smoke in front of me! it smells REALLY bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember that dude last year that came to our school that talked bout smokin and all the crap in it. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that was NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


i vote yes for down for smoking.
this sounds like the same skit from the DARE program schools make kids do every year. except they were at a movie theater and it was beer instead of smoking....

Posted 15 Years Ago


(................................to be continued........................)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2008

Author

Jessie
Jessie

MD



Writing
Nature Story Nature Story

A Story by Jessie


War Story War Story

A Story by Jessie