Love Sorrow

Love Sorrow

A Story by PaynefulWriting

You wake up in the morning, the sun gleaming in your face. The smile of white pearl teeth. The beautiful blond hair laying on your shoulder. You live everyday as if it were your last. You dance in the sun. You sing aloud. You’re my girl. I will always love you till the end. Finding you was the best thing I ever did. The way we met makes my heart melt. The feeling of your hand in mine. The way you look at me with your eyes. The way you make me feel inside. The feeling of having you by my side. The warmth I feel when you speak to me. You stayed strong, and for that I stayed strong. You knew it but didn’t tell me. I knew it but didn’t want to believe it. You were mine and I was yours. Living with you, being with you. I love you. Why couldn’t you stay mine. Why did you have to go? I miss you, I miss your smile. I miss your embrace. The way you move. They way you live. I love you! Don’t leave me! Stop going away! Stay! Please, don’t go. I can’t live without you. Your face, I need to see it. I… I can’t forget it! I need you! Please! I love you. I love the way you smile at me and only me. My girl. Please, this is tearing me apart! Don’t go. Be mine! Be mine! I know you love me, but why do you have to leave me? Stay. Stay with me! I can’t lose you. I know your in pain. I hate to see you like that. I love you. You love me. You can’t stay strong forever. I know that. Sitting right next to you I know. Sing to me… one last time. I understand. I know why. Don’t stay strong. Let me be strong for you. I love you! I can’t watch you be in pain. Let go dear! Let go. Drift in the wind as your hair did. Be the one to make a difference. I can’t stay strong, but I’ll be strong. Let go baby, let go. I’ll always be here. You will always be in… in. It’s ok. It’s time for you to sleep. I love you. Be one with the wind. Tell the other’s hi for me. I love you. Now go! Let go! Don’t be in pain anymore! I love you dear. Please go! Walk away. Leave! Please. Please. I love you. I’ll stay strong. I’ll remember you. I’ll love you. You will always be my heart. You are the pounding that makes me move. You are the reason I’m not giving up. Your inspired me to live. You are the love of my life. My girl. My heart. I love you so much! Be safe. Don’t forget that I love you. Goodbye my forever sunshine. 

© 2018 PaynefulWriting


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on April 16, 2018
Last Updated on April 16, 2018