Will you?

Will you?

A Chapter by Hogne
"

An emotional sharing of what came to me one late night. I feel this in my body, in my heart and in my mind.

"
It's Friday and it's a very special day.

About two months ago I asked my girlfriend to show me her favorite dresses online that she really loves, under the disguise of wanting to learn about what she likes.
Later that week, I ordered three of them, and found some sexy matching underwear for her.
Today I'm hoping that she has no clue and have forgotten all about it.

The last two weeks, I have secretly met her boss, and one of her coworkers.
I made arrangements with her boss that on this specific day, she would be allowed to leaver early.
And for her coworker, I had written a short letter on white paper with my signature ballpoint pen, that she will place on her desk before she arrives in the morning.

The letter says:
 
My love

At exactly 1 PM you are to leave work, and go to the Perfume store. There you can choose any new perfume and makeup you want.
At 2 PM you have an appointment with your favorite hairdresser, and she has something special planned for you. 
When you get home, there will be another letter for you inside.
And just in case: turn of your mobile phone before you enter.
PS! Don't worry about the money    

I love you

As she enters the warm apartment, she finds another envelope on the counter waiting for her.

The letter says:

My love
 
From the moment you read this you are not allowed to say a single word until I ask you something, and carefully follow the instructions in the letters.
A time for complete silence, and relax.
You will understand everything as it unfolds. 
This moment is for you.
 
Time to put down this letter and go to bathroom for your next instruction.
Do not go anywhere else.

          
When she gets to the bathroom, everything is as normal, and she finds the next letter.

My love
 
I want you to put your new perfume, and your makeup on the counter.
After that remove all your jewelry, make up, and all your clothes. 
On the counter you will find a large warm towel, a blindfold, and a small bell.
When you're finished, wrap yourself in the towel, use a hairpin, and put on the blindfolds.
When you're ready, ring the bell. 
If nothing happens, just continue to relax and I will come when I'm ready.
 
Remember the breathing we do together.

I Love you

As she gently and almost awkwardly rings the bell for the first time, I silently exit the second bedroom and carefully enters the bathroom.
As I approach her, I make a gentle "ssh" sound, and kiss her softly on the forehead.
I lift her up in my arms, and carry her to the master bed room.
I carefully lay her down on the bed, and unfold her towel, and guide her to lay face down on the massage pillow to rest her head on. 
I reach for her favorite massage oil that has been tempered, and starts massaging her gently but firmly.
Touching every part of her body, to awaken and make her feel every little inch of her body. 
Releasing all the tension in her pristine body, making her fully present with her self and the moment. 
Touching, feeling, and sensing all that she is.
Just sharing this moment with her fills me with such love, adoration and gratitude having her in my life.

I turn her over on her back, and I gently kiss those lips that I always long for.
Just watching her strikes me with such awe and deep admiration.
There is nothing that I wouldn't do for her, and here she lies so innocent, naked and delicate.
So open, so beautiful, so perfect. 
As I finish massaging her, I put my left hand on her heart, and my right hand on her stomach.
Feeling the energy surging through my hands sparkling together with hers.
I feel her heart, her breath, I feel her. 
After a while, I remove my hands and to let her relax until she is ready.
Savoring a moment to observe her, caressing her with my eyes, my mind and my heart before I cover her with a blanket and placing the bell next to her hand.

I silently walk to the bathroom and fill the tub with warm water and scented bath salts.
I prepare the playlist with music for her little bath, and place the next letter for her by the tub.
The new dresses and underwear are neatly put on display for her to see.
Her favorite white wine bottle in a ice bucket is placed on the counter, along with a glass.

After a few minutes she rings the bell, and I return to take her in my arms and carry her to the bathroom.
I put her on her feet in front of me, and partially open the blindfold for her, before I slowly exit the room and close the door behind me.

The next letter says:

My love
 
I've prepared your favorite wine for you, and now it's time to simply relax for a while and enjoy yourself in the warm water. I wish I could be in there with you.
When your skin is getting all nice and wrinkled from the water, new dresses and underwear is waiting for you together with your new makeup and perfume.
They are all yours, so don't be afraid to try them on. 
 
Take all the time you want, and I want you to feel as perfect as I see you. 
Remember: This time is for you.
When you are all ready, ring the bell, and close your eyes. 

While she enjoys herself in the bath, I've set the table, lit candles, prepared the fireplace, and put the food in the oven to keep it warm and fresh.
Luckily since she has not been able to see me, unless she has been naughty girl and peaked, I 've had to do some preparations for my self before she arrived.
My new freshly pressed suit is put on after a quick wash. Sweaty and oily man meets newly bathed goddess is not a perfect match. Still, it does not really matter.
The living room is now dimly lit with candles, and a fireplace sharing it's heat and music with the room.

She rings the bell, and my heart starts beating harder. It is getting more and more difficult to be  calm. 
I open the door to the bathroom, and I'm in an instant completely overwhelmed.
Standing in front of me is such beauty that I've never witnessed. 
The sight of her, how she smells melts together as an euphoric dance that captivates all my senses.
I am truly, truly and utterly captivated by her. She is perfect in all her glory.
How she made her hair, how she put on her make up, how she holds her self, and how the dress perfectly wraps her body, teasing and hinting at what's beneath a few layers of fabric.

I stand there watching her and seconds feels like endless eternity before I reach out and take her hand.
I guide her towards the dining table, and guide her to her chair, and gently push her against the table. 

I sit down on the opposite side, and I can feel my face is warm and flushed with blood.
Her presence does things to me that no other woman can. 

I put the next letter on top of her hand so she knows to open her eyes.
When she opened her eyes, it felt like watching a thousand sunrises and sunsets at once.
Our eyes hold together for a long time, before she becomes aware of the letter resting on top of her hand.

The letter says:

Enjoy
 
I love you

I open the oven and take out our meal to come.
Tasty, light vegetables, chicken, and a lot more. 
The meal is worthy of it's own story.
I serve her a plate, and a glass of wine, before I do the same for me and sit down again.

This moment is intense, the only sounds in the room, is us eating, and what I like to call the music from the fireplace.
As we sit there, all the feelings I have for her, flows through my body, and everything seems surreal.
A big bubble of love is the closest thing to explain it. She is the only thing that exists at this moment.
That deep feeling of being exactly where you should be, with the right person vibrates inside you.
It is hard not to talk, it is so hard not to attack her like a lion drunk on love, and she can see it in my face.
She reads me like an open book, and there is nothing that I can hide for her. I have no other choice in this blending of feeling utterly vulnerable and invulnerable in her presence.
I'm held captive by her being. I'm a prisoner to my own love for her. There is no where else in the world for me.

I don't know how long our meal lasted, but it felt like a million years. 
When her hand reached for the bell, I was almost sad that the moment would end, but I knew that a new moment would come. A bigger one, if that is even possible.
When she rang the bell, I took our wine glasses in my hand, and her hand in the other. 

We walked over to the couch in front of the fireplace, and we sat down opposite of each other.
It was just me and her, no words, just being. 

After a while she intuitively knew it was time for the little bell again, and she rang it.
I reached for the leather covered book I had hidden beneath the couch earlier and gave it her.
It was dark brown, and had the shape of a heart on its cover.
My heart was beating so hard I could feel the pulse in my entire body.

She opened it.

On the first page it said with big letters:

The book of us

On the second page it said:

I remember the first moment I saw you.
I could feel you before my eyes found you.
My heart was racing as I felt something was about to happen in my life.
My body was hypersensitive and it felt like every atom in my body was making love at the speed of light.
Something was about to happen, and it was you.
When I saw you, my eyes felt as if they saw their home for the first time.
I was shaking, my stomach was churning, my heart was pounding so hard I was afraid my ribs would crack.
And there you were some distance in front of me. 
There was nowhere else for me to go but closer.
Closer to you.
 
When our eyes met, I felt like I had been yours for a million years, yet I didn't even know your name.
I knew nothing about you, yet I felt I knew everything there is.
I was so lost in the moment that everything stopped.
Time and space ceased to exist for a time.
You made everything else pale in comparison.
Your hair, your face, your smile, your eyes, your body, your energy.
I was lost in you from the moment I saw you.
I was already yours.
 
In my life I've been blessed with many gifts, and the greatest gift in my life, and the most precious one is the gift of you. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you.
If it was necessary I would give my life if it would bless the world with you for a moment longer.
You've been a catalyst of greatness in me, you've challenged me, you've nurtured me and you've loved me.
You've put me straight when I lost my bearings, and you've been the safe haven that I can always rely on.
A place to come home to after my adventures, always eager to listen, always eager to be with me, always eager to love me despite my flaws and errs.
 
Sharing this journey of life together with you is the greatest honor and gift I could ever receive.
There is no words that can fully express my love for you, or my appreciation for who and what you are and what you give my life. I can only try to match it with my own actions and to be the best man I can be.
Every since that first moment, we have taken a step closer together every day.
And today I want to ask you to take another step together with me, to start another chapter of this journey with me.
 
 
When she closes the book she looks at me, and our eyes hold each other.
I am truly the luckiest man in the universe.
I can see her heart is racing, I can see her lips move, I am so lost in her.
I take her hands in mine, and I let go of one while looking her in the eyes, and I bring out a box from my pocket.
My mouth is dry, and I'm so nervous, and I have to swallow before I'm able to say a word.
I look her in the eyes, and I open the box, and I ask her:

Will you be my wife ?



© 2015 Hogne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015
Tags: Romance, love, relationship


Author

Hogne
Hogne

Førde, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway



About
Been on a spiritual path the last 4 years where I've been chasing my own ghosts, insecurities, shames, and what I'm really capable of as my authentic self. more..

Writing
The book of us The book of us

A Book by Hogne