The Prologue ?

The Prologue ?

A Chapter by Juan Rangel
"

one of the many chapters

"

I wake up early and think what am I gonna do today and why am I going to do it do I have a purpose do I need to do something about. Well ,*breath out* I don't know what to do I am just a person a person who goes to school and thinks "why ?" I tell myself " Do this it will do something towards your future.", but in that I what? , what do I need to do is there something I as a person can do to make it any better because if there is I would gladly hope so I wake up go to school and do work schoolwork I try to be different and change what I do daily I think and try to be better than yesterday the day I woke up and thought Why? because that was the day I didn't feel the same the day I felt different why? ... The only reason I feel like this probably cause of someone , someone who can cause this a ripping through somewhere in my own soul, my body and my heart.. and I am just a person who felt different the day the surprise happened and here I am writing about why? cause in the reality I don't have the strength to bring the problem , and what really matters because I am a person he ,she , me. I am a person who doesn't understand all things . But I do know one thing that my problem isn't really what is going to matter but what matters is my future Why? oh why the same question , well I have an answer , it's because the only thing that really matters is what you think not what others think, or so we all think , am I right or am wrong I don't know why? cause I am just one person the person who doesn't really change anything the person who cares.


The world has change in various ways and I don't think I am ready to start this change yet it's not that I matter but others matter it's not I its we that makes the world go round yet we can change in various ways and it won't matter it's not we yet it is one person can change but we all have to change why? because the world demands us to change the world , who has dictated the way we speak , write, eat, sleep, and even the way we feel about something because don't matter the only reason that I can and can't go on is with hope ,dreams and wishes . Yet the only thing I want is the only thing I'm being denied , the only thing I would really fight over . Hopes, dreams and wishes are something that sometimes can't be achieved unless we try out hardest and our best but the only reason is that yet what happens if someone gets that , can you do anything about can you can we?



© 2016 Juan Rangel


Author's Note

Juan Rangel
Leave your reviews and tell me what else should I write about?
Thank You for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on June 4, 2016
Last Updated on June 4, 2016
Tags: life, book


Author

Juan Rangel
Juan Rangel

Cornelious, NC



About
I'm just a regular high schooler who likes to write sometimes when he's alone. more..

Writing
Sad Sad

A Poem by Juan Rangel


Life? Life?

A Poem by Juan Rangel