Our free but controlled life

Our free but controlled life

A Chapter by Thatdude?

 

 

As a kid I never thought about what the meaning of life was, every day I just woke up to live. I brushed my teeth, eat my breakfast and went to school. At school all I did was learn and play my mind was full of dreams and successes of all sorts. I would wake up one day with a dream of becoming a firefighter but with a little thinking and observing the world it would all change as a young man of this age I was exposed to technology of all sorts which filled the gaps of the world with just a few clicks on the computer I could see anything and anywhere. The big world seemed so small but yet so big I dreamed of exploring the world and meeting people of different kinds when I write that people will probably think I am talking about different races but in my point of view us as humans all belong to the same race. Dividing one race into multiple sub races seems so unintelligent to me I am not stating that I am the smartest person out there far  from that but as a fellow human I just find it stupid. Ask yourself does a black sheep get treated worse by other sheep due to it having black fur?

I really don’t know the answer to that question but I really don’t think so I think it’s us as human that only think that way the word black is just a random noise our brain translates to us as to mean a colour.

Now let’s get back to what I meant when writing meeting people of different kind now you’re probably thinking what is he talking about? When regarding to people all I see is character some have a bad character in my perspective while other have good character the view is different depending on person to person. I myself have friends whom don’t share the same character traits which I do and there are people whom I don’t agree with which do. As a human I know I’m not perfect therefore I have no right to judge. The mistake we often make in life is we judge too quickly.

Let’s take an example you as a single parent with one young child lose your job and do not have any money to support your child. You make a stupid decision to rob your local shop to be able to get some money you inter the shop with fake gun and ask for the money in the till the cashier hands you a bag of money you run out and get caught by the police. That one decision altered your whole life being convicted of robbery getting sent to prison but the most painful thing losing your child. Would you like others to judge you?    

Now I know what everyone will say I wouldn’t have done that there are many ways I could have earned money I should got a new job or i could’ve got a loan and so on. Consider this that you may not have an education and considering people with university degrees aren’t able to get jobs how can an uneducated individual get a job, I am not saying he couldn’t get he could get a job eventually but it’s not easy as you were thinking when you were reading the example.

At the end of the day a desperate human makes stupid decision would you like people to judge you for your action on a day you were you were desperate to that extent.

Now you’re thinking why is cutting a robber some slack and if so you are completely mistaken as for the individual in the example shows how people in the world take the gifts we receive for granted as humans living in a developed country  which are entitled to a free education but still exclude themselves claiming that they can’t succeed or their dreams are too hard, that statement bring anger to my face as we are one of the first generation which have the right to choose our own goals and can go after our dreams but why are we still sitting our asses on our computer and not doing anything about. I’m not judging anybody as I myself am the same. In the beginning I talked about dreaming about success as a kid. But the question that hits me know is, what is success?  The definition varies depending on person to person some people see success as finically acceding the norms of an average Joe or Jane. While others view success through a lens in that I mean fame and recognition. There are people whom see success as just living an ordinary life earning enough money to live well.

The question I asked was what is success? 

My answer came to me after many hard nights of thinking and the irony of the whole situation is funny because my answer is the one thing in this world that is wanted by the rich, poor, old, young every single individual in our little yet big planet…..Now you’re wondering what is it if it’s that easy I should know it. Your probably thinking its money beep your wrong now your thinking is it health of course that’s important but wrong again. You probably just want me to tell you know so I will ….. its happiness my friend nothing in this world does not feel what you  feel you can lie to everyone but never yourself .Strive for success strive to make the right decision which make you happy.

I found my dream is to make a change in this world even helping a single person is good enough for me my dreams is to help others my success is to help myself find happiness in anything I do.

If you dream of something great try it cause falling only makes you stronger nothing can break your will if your will is determined build your future with your own hand treat all as equals don’t judge as you don’t know the individual and if you do you do not know what he/she is going through as you are the only one who feels your feelings so is he/she.

Find your happiness my fellow humans!



© 2016 Thatdude?


Author's Note

Thatdude?
ignore grammar and spelling . Thanks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Happiness comes to those who have very little but greatly appreciate what little they have. I could be an engineer if I wanted to be, with a much bigger home and a much nicer car; but I have chosen to be a maintenance technician. My home is simple but comfortable. My car gets me to where I need to go. Seek simplicity not complexity; this leaves the mind free to contemplate such things as birds, flowers, clouds and stars. Compile a life full of wonderful memories; not of meaningless possessions.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 3, 2016
Last Updated on August 3, 2016


Author

Thatdude?
Thatdude?

Southampton , United Kingdom



About
Just like writing stuff ! Suck at grammar and spelling so sorry . more..

Writing