Pretending

Pretending

A Story by Someones

Someone asked me "what would you wish?" Others started to give answers like "be the best doctor", "have a family", "be the best soccer player" then it was my turn "i wish...." -"she wish to sleep all day" someone said, i laught pretending it was okay, pretending i really would want that, pretending i had an answer but i didnt wanted to share with others. PRETENDING, basically my life. I pretend to be someone that its not me, I pretend to be someone who doesnt care about much things, I pretend to be stupid in order to avoid some answers, I pretend to be okay when someone jokes about me being fat or dumb, I pretend to know myself.
Who am I?
Ha, thats a good question a basic question actually, you know I have brown hair and brown eyes, Im small.
No, I mean who are you? You know your personality?.
Ohh, well you know mm Im happy and Im.. I mean I dont know hahaha.. Im a good person, Im.. Kind of silly... And well yeah thats basically it hahah...
Okay?.. Well and what do you like the most?
Mm.. I like sleep haha.. Mm i like animals.. Does that count? ..no wait i like to dance tho Im not good at it... Haha...
What do you like the most about yourself?.
Well... I like my hair, tho its kind of ugly right know so forget it.. Mm I like my eyes you know, they are very siMple but i like them.. Oh no wait they are horrible when I smile. Mm I guess I like my smile.. Haha.. But recently my teeth has been moving to much.. Mm Let me think, oh I like my lips they are small and tiny still i like the.. Well sourt of..
What is your biggest fear?.
That I know.. Im afraid of failure, afraid of ending alone, afraid of turning everybody away, afraid of myself... Who can destroy myself competly...
Are you okay?.
No..im not, I cant stand myself, i hate that I have to pretend to be okay with myself..

© 2017 Someones


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just love the way you expressed yourself in this short story! And it’s really relatable and deep...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I hope that pretending turns in loving and accepting yourself.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on November 20, 2017

Author

Someones
Someones

About
A sad little person sometimes more..

Writing
Laziness Laziness

A Poem by Someones