Review of Some of the Best Guest Houses in Italy

Review of Some of the Best Guest Houses in Italy

A Story by Sophia Smith
"

There are hundreds of Italian cities to visit, but the most famous cities include Rome, Florence, Genoa, Bologna, Naples, Milan, Venice, Turin and Pisa. As there are so many popular destinations in It

"

Are you looking for a comfortable and relaxing stay at Rome? If the answer to this question is a yes, then just across the road from Basilica San Paolo Metro station is Giustiniano Guest House. This guest house is 4 metro stops from the Coliseum. If you book this guest house, you will be amazed at the service that they are offering during all times of the year. On arrival guests will find a welcome pack with drinks and snacks. The restaurant of this guest house offers its guests an optimal selection of regional and national dishes, revised in a modern way. The Giustiniano guest house is 200 metres from Bambin Ges childrens hospital and Saint Paul’s Basilica. The surrounding area is filled with restaurants and shops, so shopping will not be a problem at all. This is one of the best guest houses to rent in Italy.


For all those tourists who are looking for a comfortable and relaxing stay at Rome, the Giustiniano Guest House is an ideal choice. Located in the renowned district of Prati, this guest house enjoys a strategic location. Moreover, in the neighborhood of the hotel there are the most beautiful attractions of the city, easily reachable in a few minutes walking, such as Castel Sant'Angelo and San Pietro.




When you are searching for guest houses, you will have to check if they have free Wi-Fi. This is very important if you are going to access the Internet during your stay. Most guesthouses in Italy have furnished apartment features, living area and a kitchenette with dishwasher. The rooms of most guesthouses in Italy offer all the best comforts, in order to make guests stay as relaxing as possible. Some of the most common facilities or amenities in guesthouses are mini bar, cable TV, writing desk, and air conditioning, etc.  


Another very good guesthouse in Italy is the Guest House Golf Club Padova. This guesthouse offers a free fitness centre and summer outdoor pool which is one kilometre from Galzignano. All spacious rooms come at this guest house come with satellite television and free Wi-Fi.  Rooms at Golf Club Padova have parquet floors and classic-style furnishings. Each room includes a private bathroom with slippers and soft bathrobes. All rooms have views of the mountains or gold course.




Guest at the Golf Club Padova can enjoy freshly baked cakes homemade puddings, cheese and local salami, fresh fruits, crispy cereals, yoghurt and much more. The restaurant serves a mix of international and local dishes.

Guests can go horse riding here, or book a massage. This property boasts three different golf courses with a total of twenty-seven holes. With free bike hire, this property is ten kilometre from Abano Terme and a 25-minute drive from Padua.  There are many guest houses in Italy, but some of them are truly majestic and luxurious.    


This guest house features single rooms, double rooms, junior suites, twin rooms, triple rooms, sauna, quadruple rooms, swimming pool, lift, play ground, garden, smoke alarm, fitness room, sprinkle system, garden terrace, hotel’s own parking space. You can make the bookings for guest house Golf Club Padova online. When you visit the official website of this guest house, then you will get all the detailed information about this guest house.                          

© 2014 Sophia Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on June 5, 2014
Last Updated on June 5, 2014
Tags: Guest, House, itlay

Author

Sophia Smith
Sophia Smith

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi friends My name is Sophia Smith.I am passionate about media and photography.(Take the moment and make it Perfect!) more..

Writing