Information on organic date paste

Information on organic date paste

A Story by Sophia Smith
"

Each of these varieties of dates has individual usages and characteristics. All of us know that dates are considered to be one of the healthiest fruits.

"

There are several varieties of dates popular worldwide, but the most popular commercially produced dates within United States are the Medjool and the Deglet Noor dates. Each of these varieties of dates has individual usages and characteristics. All of us know that dates are considered to be one of the healthiest fruits. But, there are very few people knowing about its flavourful and unique varieties and its diverse benefits. Deglet noor dates have numerous merits such as providing sodium, antioxidants, fat and cholesterol free.


Besides regular use in food, organic dates paste are also consumed for their numerous health benefits, including relief from intestinal disorders, constipation, anemia,  heart problems, sexual dysfunction, abdominal cancer, diarrhea, and many other conditions. Dates are also full of minerals, vitamins, and fiber, as well as calcium, potassium, iron, manganese, phosphorous, copper and magnesium which are all good for your health.


Dates are also great for muscle development, gaining healthy weight, and recovering from illness or injury. Are you looking for best alternative to keep your heart healthy and strong? If yes, then consume a handful of dates every day. Eating deglet nor dates can help individuals to achieve the recommended goal for food servings each day. As dates are rich source of potassium, consumption of them reduces the risk of heart related diseases along with stroke.


Bad cholesterol or high level of LDL is a major cause of heart disease, heart attacks and stroke. Most doctors recommend anemic patients to consume dates as it contains high mineral especially iron. People looking for dietary supplement or those who feel sluggish and fatigue, must include dates in their diet owing to its health benefits.  According to cultural traditions, Muslims break their fast by drinking water and eating date.


Eating dates not only pacifies hunger, provides lots of nutrients, but, it also avoids person from overeating. . Organic Date Paste is ideal for snacking right from the package or you can stir up some spoonfuls in cakes, cookies, muffins and breads for an added new change to the taste of the recipe. People from all age groups including those following strict dietary regimes and diabetics can consume dates paste.


But, diabetes patients must consult their doctor before the consumption of dates. Today, the main date-producing countries in the world are Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, U.A.R., Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, USA, and in small quantities in Mexico, Spain, Yemen, Israel. Made out of date extracts with the help of water evaporation, organic date paste is a condensed product. In order to produce a 100% organic date paste, the date garden owners ensures that they make use of natural fertilizers for enriching the sandy soil along with letting the tree ripen the date to the fullest possible extent.

Then the process of cleaning, separation of crown of the seeds, drying, polishing, moisturizing, sterilization, cooling, pressing, grading, and packing comes. To ensure that the nutrient value of the resultant organic date paste is not diminished, the entire process requires characterization of textural properties and chemical composition.

© 2014 Sophia Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014
Tags: Wholesale, Dates, Buy, date paste

Author

Sophia Smith
Sophia Smith

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi friends My name is Sophia Smith.I am passionate about media and photography.(Take the moment and make it Perfect!) more..

Writing