Tips on Planning Ideal Wetrooms

Tips on Planning Ideal Wetrooms

A Story by Sophia Smith
"

With the installation of wetrooms, one can start experiencing the simple luxuries which they deserve and make the most of the bathroom remodeling concept.

"

Are you looking to have a stress relieving, luxurious shower every day? If the answer to this question is a yes, then wet room installation is the best alternative for you. Wet rooms are commonly found in UK homes and are considered to be simply a great showering experience. A wet room is also termed as a shower room, and is built in an open showering area with the level of the bathroom floor.

Wetrooms specialist design the wetrooms completely spacious in nature for a completely enjoying experience. With the installation of wetrooms all the daily discomforts are simply gone away. As most of us spend a lot of time in the bathroom, hence they wish for small amount of calmness before starting the busy day. With the installation of wetrooms, one can start experiencing the simple luxuries which they deserve and make the most of the bathroom remodeling concept.


As bathroom remodeling plan is considered to be the most exciting aspect of the wet room design, homeowners truly feel amazing to incorporate a multitude of amazing features of the wet room designs. If you want to upgrade your bathroom, then it is great idea to explore the wet room ideas. Homeowners can choose from a wide range of expansive flooring options. For changing the overall bathroom design, customers can select from extensive range of wet room materials.

The most common flooring options used in wet rooms include tile floors and concrete floors, and there are some designs in wetrooms installation which also expand the tile flooring up to the tile walls. Single panel for the wet room floor is also provided by the shower trays. For keeping the splashes within the wet room, there are some homeowners who also opt for shower trays to be created on the edge of the shower floor.

Tanking, waterproofing, and construction methods are tailored during wetroom construction to suit individual needs and circumstances. Some of the professional wet room installers and wet room fitters only make use of industry tested and tried manufacturers wet room products such as Tilesafe, Impey, Homelux, Wedi, Bal, Makti.

Most wet room installers ensure that they get the correct advice on the types of shower bases, under floor heating, construction boards, pre-formed trays, wetroom enclosures, digital showers, shower pumps, and shower screens. After taking care of all the technical and measuring aspects, the wet room designers will give you detailed product specification and invaluable advice on all aspects of wet rooms including the locations of wet room formers, wet room screens, electrics, showers and plumbing. While installation of the wet rooms special importance has to be given for choosing the tiles which complements the space of the wet room area.

It is commonly found that light color tiles appear to be larger, whereas dark color tiles makes the space to appear smaller. The color of the tiles also plays a great role on setting the mood. RIW tilesafe is easy and quick to apply, and it also provides a consistent waterproof layer which offers guarantee and no leakage.

© 2014 Sophia Smith


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on September 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 26, 2014
Tags: wet rooms uk, wet room, systems

Author

Sophia Smith
Sophia Smith

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi friends My name is Sophia Smith.I am passionate about media and photography.(Take the moment and make it Perfect!) more..

Writing