Chapter 1: New School

Chapter 1: New School

A Chapter by Sora

Yuki's P.O.V

"Wake up, Yuki!" Winry laughed and opened the purple curtains of my window, and dropped the annoying, glaring sun rays on my tired face.

"Make the stupid curtain again, Winry!"

"Nope," she went to my closet and began to look through it. "Today's your first day at school, Yuki. Are you nervous? "

"Not really. I'm ever going to school ...... What are you doing there?" I asked her my friend.

"Search for your school uniform of course!"

My black colored eyes were big and I was jerked awake. "School uniform?"

"Yep."

"No one has said anything about school uniform!" I whined.

When Winry had finally found the stuff, she threw them on my bed.

"Do I really have to wear that?" I asked, holding the black short skirt with disapproval.

"What is the one with the skirt?"

"It's s kinda short ......"

"I wear it too."

"Yes, but I'm a tomboy. I wear skirts, yes, sometimes so short, but still not in school."

Winry sighed and walked towards the door. "Sorry, but you have to wear it, Yuki."

Growling I took the white blouse and black skirt from the bed and put them on.
When I put on the skirt, I got a idea.
I grinned and rummaged through in my suitcase. When I finally found what I was looking for, I picked it up. It were several metal chains.
Such chains are usually worn by guys on their pants. As I said, I'm a tomboy.
I put the chains to one of my black belt and tied the belt around my hips, but so it was diagonal. With a smile I was fully dressed and went out my room.


-x-


"I think the uniform looks totally good on you, Yuki." Winry smiled, "And I see you have, as usual, change the outfit."

I agreed laughing. "It's boring when everyone look the same."

"You're right."

"How far is it still?" I asked after a while.

"Not far. It is only along this street and then around a- Yuki, watch out!" Winry said, but it was already too late.

I slipped on a skateboard and lost my balance.

"Ow my head." I rubbed my head.

'If I catch the runt, which left this board here, then I'll kill-'

"Excuse me. Are you hurt?" said the voice of a little boy.

Wirny and I turned around. A small boy, perhaps 9 years old and stood right next to me. He had dark brown hair, almost black, and purple eyes.
He looked so sweet in that I forgot all my rage in a second.

"No I'm not. But be careful the next time where you can better your toys." I said and smiled at the boy.

He returned the smile and took his skateboard. "Well the fact it's not mine."

"Huh? Then who it belongs to?" I asked, confused and cocked my head.

I got up and put back my black blue 'Dakine' school bag on my shoulders.

"Now it belongs to-"

"Uh, Yuki? We have no time to go. Let us go." said my blonde childhood friend nervous.

"Yes, wait."

"No, come!" she cried and grabbed me around my wrist and started running.


-x-


"Winry, what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked as she finally stopped.

"You should stay away from this boy."

"Aha, and why? He was quite sweet."

"It's about not just the small ones. I mean his big brother."

"Okay, if you say so." I said and walked back towards the Central Highschool again,

"What is the name of the small ones? Can you at least tell me that?"

"Yes, he's name is Wrath."


-x-


"Do you think that Edward and Alphonse will recognize me?" I asked as we entered the large schoolyard.

"I think so, but I must say that you are in the past years you have, changed a lot, Yuki."

Suddenly Winry's blue eyes widened and she grabbed me again on my wrist and started running again.

"Ed! Al!" Two boys turned around.

'So much the two have changed? '

"Hi Winry." said Alphonse.

Edward looked at me, "You got a new friend, Winry?"

"No," she laughed, "do not you remember? This is Yuki. We played together as we're children."

"For me nothing rings." Edward said and looked at me thoughtfully.

"Is not bad. It's more than 4 years have passed since the last time we have seen another." I smiled at the brothers.

"Well, whatever. But welcome to the Central High, Yuki." Al said kindly, holding out his hand.

I shook it. "Thanks."


-x-


"Okay. We show you who's in our class." Winry said.

The three looked over the large yard.

"Ummm ........ There! Look, this is Rose. She goes in our parallel class. Oh and next is bookworm."

"Bookworm?"

"Yes," said Alphonse, "she works in the school library. She can remember every book she has ever read."

I looked at the young, brown-haired woman with large eyes. "And I thought my cousin is scary."

Edward, Alphonse and Winry started laughing loudly. It don't took long until I started to laugh too.

"Oh and Lust and Gluttony are over there, But they didn't go into our class."

"Who are they?" I asked, eyeing the two black-clad outfits.

"Lust and Gluttony are now one of our seniors on our school. Visit the Class 12," said Alphonse. (I hope I make no mistakes! I don't really know much about Highschools, we in Germany didn't have such a system. I googleed everything what have to do with the highschool stuff. when it's false I'm really sorry! T.T)

"And we are the 'sophomores' here, so we didn't have much to say here." Winry said.

"What it's the difference between the 'seniors' and 'sophomores'?" I asked confused, "We in Germany don't had something like that."

Alphonse explained me, in short sentences, what is the difference.

"Oh, I see."

After I said that, the doorbell rang.

"Oh before I forget." Winry said, opening her white bag, she gave a a piece of paper.
I guess my timetable.

"Sadly we have today only an hour together, but thanks God the first one but you seem to have more hours with Edward."

She handed me the paper. I looked at Ed, then back to my timetable in my hand.

'Oh great. Math as a first, great sausage. '


© 2012 Sora


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012
Tags: fullmetal alchemist


Author

Sora
Sora

NRW, Germany



About
Well what should I say about me? There's nothing special... My nickname is Sora because I have the same hair and eye color like Sora in Kingdom Hearts. I'm 16 years old girl who loves to write stori.. more..

Writing
Full Description Full Description

A Chapter by Sora


Prolog Prolog

A Chapter by Sora