Dream to reality

Dream to reality

A Story by Lou
"

Was this all a dream? Or could have my life have been changed entirely.

"
As I got home from a long day of school and work I went to take a nap due to the fact I was really tired, now this is were things changed, keep in mind I’m home alone and NO one would be home for a week. Well I did not nap but fell into a deep sleep that caused me to have a dream that could of have changed my life... or was it just a dream? Who knows and till this day I question myself about this one specific dream. As I fell asleep my dream started off with me asleep isn’t that funny, I then woke up and heard a faded and distant noise coming from my closet as I walked over the noise stopped but when I started walking away and towards my bed I’d hear the noise again, when I opened the closet nothing was to be heard but my clothes were moving ? At this pointed I’m confused... I was about to walk out of my closet when the door slammed shut on me now this is were it gets weird, when the door shut I turned around and gave my back to the door as I turned around my clothes and everything that was in there was gone! I was now in a very odd place which looked like nothing but rocks and mountains. I’m not going to lie I was pretty frightened because I was now hearing weeping of not just one person but of multiple people. As I closed my eyes and tried to say to myself it was just a dream I opened my eyes again to see if I’d wake up from this but no I opened up my eyes and saw a man dressed in all black suit and tie, he was starring down at me and then started to laugh and he said “well well well Lou I’m here to help you,you’ve been calling me and saying you’d make a deal with me in return for anything you’d want” I started to say to myself omg this is the devil.. I proceeded to ask aren’t you supposed to look different? He said “ I can and could be anything I want, never let the the eye fool you” after he said that he shape shifted into how anyone would describe the devil a goat like body who’d stand on his two feet... I got scared and out of no where we were now sitting down face to face he then slipped me a paper and said “I’ve been watching over you and overlooking your life, you’ve been going through a lot and you’re in pain and tired of the life you live” I couldn’t believe he just had said that to me, nor could I believe I was face to face with the devil himself.... the last thing he said was “all you need to do is sign your name in blood and give me what you desire in this life but when your life ends you’re MINE”. When he said that my heart dropped and I felt cold.. I.. was shocked. I started to think about it and was wondering if it was really worth it? I’ve been wanting to change and have things in my life that would make me seem better and to have power, as I made a little slit in my index finger and about to sign, a low and faded voice said “Don’t do it” it kept repeating its self and repeating... I now was second guessing and ended up saying no I’m sorry you’ll just trick me and end up winning my soul over sorry. The moment I said this he got mad and disappeared when he did I was now back in my closet, everything was back to normal so I when I walked out of the closet that was shut. I went to bed and slept. Now I woke up from my dream I looked all around to see if any of this really happened or was it just a dream? I looked across my room and the closet door was slightly opened but that didn’t really scare me the part that did was my finger was bleeding and to be exact it was my index finger that had been slit open in my dream.

Now was this a dream or would this have changed my whole life? Till this point Im not sure but I’m glad I didn’t do a deal with the devil himself but listened to the faded and low voice I heard that told me not to, this could have been god or my guardian angel telling me this. Now to everyone who’s going through a hard time in life things will get better and I mean it, pray to god and he will open up your path but never go on to say you’d do anything or if the devil would offer you everything and anything you wanted in your life you’ll take it.

© 2018 Lou


Author's Note

Lou
Let me know what you guys think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on January 8, 2018
Last Updated on January 8, 2018
Tags: #dream #Mystery #Suspense #Thril

Author

Lou
Lou

El Paso , TX



About
I express my feelings, thoughts and personal stories through writing more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Story by Lou


Gone Gone

A Poem by Lou