FBSR

FBSR

A Poem by Marlena
"

Trying out a new format, and expressing some strange feelings.

"

Forced
Broken
Saved
Return
     Fucked up
     Beyond belief
     Scared silent
     Reality hurts
             Free for now
             Battered and bloody
             Silent but screaming
             Real? Of course.

© 2009 Marlena


Author's Note

Marlena
Okay- here's my nifty little format. I start of the poem using one word per line, can have as many lines to start off with that way as I want. Then, I go to the next set of lines or stanza or whatever, the first word of that line starts with the first letter of the very first line. (F, B, S, R, for mine XD) these sets of lines have two words, not one. See?

Hope I explained right, I think you guys can get it though XD It's pretty obvious.
What'cha think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this format. Its different but I might try it sometimes. I think you can create a lot of kool pieces with this. =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bud
I get it. Not only clever, but you very well may have pegged the whole world with one brief, but Amazingly concise poetic work of art! This truly sums up each one here on this planet as a whole part! That is Outstandingly Incredible! Yes, after looking again, I can say that I can't think of a single person that has not felt this at some point or will at some point. Aveira, this one actually caught me off guard, and surprised me. I do hope you see the Magnificent depth of your work, here? This is one of those matrix type pieces. One that literally fits or has so many levels of depth. I do know that it holds only one intended meaning. And it holds that with the readers, albeit it may be different than you intended. Another Excellent example of your creative ability to render FIne pieces of art for the reader to ponder over many provoking thoughts! Keep up the Astonishing, and Brilliant creations!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very clever format....i love how you started off with one word per line, then increased by one for each stanza....
not everyone could do this and maintain the structure as you have done...

you should do a contest and state using this type of format...see how many can do it successfully...
( i know i wouldnt be able to)!!!

great job Aveira!
:)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 22, 2009

Author

Marlena
Marlena

NY



About
-What's there to know? It's obvious why I'm here, that's all you need to get it.- more..

Writing
Floating Floating

A Poem by Marlena


Unspoken Unspoken

A Poem by Marlena



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Worthless Worthless

A Poem by Marlena