The panda who was stuck

The panda who was stuck

A Story by SparkelStarz
"

A panda who was too arrogant had leant a lesson...

"

One fabulous morning, in a bamboo forest, lived a panda mum named Judy, a panda dad named Jake and a panda son named John. John liked to climb trees. Every morning he would try to climb at least one tree.The J family lived with birds who sang 10 different songs every morning. But Jake had a new work, he now worked for a company. So from now on, they had to move to the city jungle. Jake worked for cars. He built cars this way and that. He built it with different shapes.


Then, a few years past, Jake had been really tired from his work. Suddenly, Judy heard a noise, it’s someone crying for help, and it was Jake. He was crushed by a car. And from that day on, everyone was worried about Jake. But he had vanished to that blue sky, and to the galaxy. Judy and John would always remember Jake forever.


More years passed, and from that day on, it was time for John’s best day ever. There was a challenge to be announcement in jungle city,  which pandas could climb up the tree, but the tree was 10 meters tall. Every single panda was complaining that it was impossible for a panda to climb that tall. Just then, John appeared out of nowhere, he climbed up a tree, sat on that tree, then look down at the ground. Suddenly he screamed, he just realized he has climbed up the 10 meter tall tree! Judy was so proud of him. The judge announced the winner...it was...John J! John was very proud of himself, um...maybe too proud. He kept on saying “I am the best” and “I won the challenge” to even people he did not know.


Even more years passed away, John had now turned 16, another challenge came, which panda could stick their head in the narrowest branches, then pulled it back. John was still proud of himself, so he went up the tree without permission and stuck his head in the branches. Then, he pulled it out. Wait! He was still stuck in the branches! Every panda laughed at him. He now realized that he had been arrogant the whole time. He even saw his mum,Judy, laughed at him. He felt horrible. And from that day on, no one helped him out, not even Judy.


       The End...

© 2016 SparkelStarz


Author's Note

SparkelStarz
Hope you enjoy my short stories collection and would like more...
-Candice Lo 10 years old

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on May 20, 2016
Last Updated on May 20, 2016

Author

SparkelStarz
SparkelStarz

Happy Valley, Hong Kong



About
Hey guys!! Check out my stories!!:) more..

Writing