Reaching for the sun

Reaching for the sun

A Story by SparkelStarz
"

A little Squirrel parents had passed away, but she was finding a plan to get them back...

"

One quiet night, in a small forest, lived the squirrel family, there was a dad named Sam and a daughter named Rachel. Rachel is 3. Her mother had been eaten by a lion when she was 1. She was lucky that her father had rescued her in the incident.


Suddenly, the lion family came to attack again. Sam and Rachel ran to the tallest mountain, Mount Everest. They had lost the lion family, but now they had to find a new home to live because they lost their way back home. They walked and walked, and finally, they climbed up the the peak of Mount Everest. After they had a good rest, they kept on finding a home. They had walk for days until Rachel lost her dad.


Rachel was so terrified to be alone for the first time. Sam had actually been eaten by the tiger family, but Rachel did not notice at that time. The tiger family were very sneaky, they were always looking for prey. Rachel was very frightened, suddenly, she had a plan.


She went to find someone to ask, then, she found a duck, she asked the duck, “Where do parents go when they pass away?” The duck reply, “Up to the sun.” So at that time, Rachel climbed back up to Mount Everest’s peak. When she was on the peak, she slowly tiptoed, stretched her arms out and grabbed the sun. But no matter how hard she tried to grab the sun, it was no use.


7 Days passed, Rachel was trying. 12 Months passed, Rachel was still trying. 5 Years passed, Rachel was exhausted. But she knew she had to grab the sun down, She missed her parents so much. So, she knew she had to just pull more time, then it’s all done. So, she slowly tiptoed, stretched her arms out and… she’s gone? Where did she go? Oh no. She was eaten by the lion and the tiger family. But all the hard work she used was perfect, Rachel was happy to see her parents back. She knew her plan had worked.


        The End...




© 2016 SparkelStarz


Author's Note

SparkelStarz
Hope you enjoy my short story collection and would like more...
-Candice Lo 10 years old

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 20, 2016
Last Updated on May 20, 2016

Author

SparkelStarz
SparkelStarz

Happy Valley, Hong Kong



About
Hey guys!! Check out my stories!!:) more..

Writing