Together

Together

A Poem by Sparky15:)

The brightness of the moon is dull in comparison to the love within my heart for you. Stars twinkle both in the night sky and in my eyes. Dreams of what is to come fill my heart, my mind, my soul. I think of only you, the one who holds my heart within his own. I close my eyes and we are together again. I feel your arms close in around me, and hold me tight, promising me everything will be just fine and that we will be together forever. Your lips, soft as a butterflies touch, press against my own. My heart quivers underneath my skin. Goosebumps rise on my arms as your fingers trail, sending a message of love. Our eyes meet and a promise of life together down the road sparks. A simple smile shows our love to the world. The knowledge of you being mine brings a smile to my face that shall never leave.

© 2012 Sparky15:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on February 7, 2012
Last Updated on February 7, 2012

Author

Sparky15:)
Sparky15:)

El Dorado, KS



About
I am currently studying Mass Communications. I write for my college paper, have been on my high school yearbook and newspaper staff. In fact, I re-started my high school newspaper. I enjoy writing and.. more..

Writing
Safety Safety

A Poem by Sparky15:)


Catch Me Catch Me

A Poem by Sparky15:)