Flowers

Flowers

A Poem by Spencer
"

A Girl believes she found love in a red-haired female.

"

Another day has gone by and I still feel alive but inside I know it’s wrong but I’d love to hold her and sing a song. This day is feeling longer than the last. She left a flower on my doorstep in secret the night before. I know it was her, she wears the same flower. A flower I see daily as she skips to the bus. 



Another day. Shorter than the last, I’ve yet to see the girl. I’ve noticed the bus I take has stopped for the day. 


Today my red haired girl hasn’t left my normal letter in the locker. No sticker. Not a thing to see she’s been there at all. I’ll wait for my girl, I’ll wait till the last petal falls.


Another day, I wake up and I wait for my girl. I wait to see her skip past my house this day. It is a Saturday. I sit awake all day till dark. Sat in my window sill I wait for my girl.


Another day I still wait for her. I decide to walk to our meeting spot. The spot I haven’t seen in weeks. My girl has said “No need to furthermore hide ourselves. We shall meet where we please!” 


I get to our spot. So secret I near forgot the placing. An open cave under trees and the small door we placed for an amount of privacy. I was excited, hearing my girl gigging, I assume she’s heard my feet on the wet grass. Then I hear him. Then the car. 


I no longer feel alive. I can no longer feel my girls hand on mine. It is safe to assume she is no longer mine.



© 2022 Spencer


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on April 30, 2022
Last Updated on April 30, 2022

Author

Spencer
Spencer

Moreno Valley, CA



About
Hey, I focus mainly on my book and little poems here and there She/They pronouns, please :) more..

Writing
Oliver Oliver

A Chapter by Spencer