My Sister and Me

My Sister and Me

A Story by Desiree O'Neal
"

A short story about a woman and her sister...who wont stop trying to giver her cluses. But about what?

"
I lived in a old house with my cats for years but ever since my sister died i've been hearing weird noises coming from her old room. I would go in there to check it out a few times a week when I heard it. But it would always stop when I went into the room. I started to ignore it but the sounds only grew louder as if it wanted me to go into the room and stay there. I was creeped out by it so I locked the room up almost every night but… every time I walked passed her room the door would be open. I paid for one of my friends to board it up for me and he did.. twice. The door would always open back up. I decided it was time for me to move, to get away from all the old memories and start new. A week passed and I was packed and ready to go, the house was cleared and I was about to walk out the door when suddenly I fell backwards. I had hit something, like a barrier in front of my door, I tried to leave again but I couldn't get out. It then downed on me that I haven't actually left the house in a really long time. I tried to remember what year it was but all I could remember was the year my sister died. I put my hand on the barrier and start to question it i had made it out of the house… My sister then shows up standing beside me and I jump. She said “ so you remember now sister, you didn't make it out of this  burning house either…” the house then falls into dust and a paper is left behind reading “1998- two sisters were trapped today in a burning building and sadly neither of them survived.”

© 2018 Desiree O'Neal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good story, a compelling read, you have cleverly added mystery

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Meow. Cats are creepy. You should go full creepy supernatural with this. Flesh it out, make a longer story with multiple themes based around dead siblings, old houses and creepy cats. meow.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is an interesting story. I'd add some imagery to help bring it to life.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Desiree O'Neal

6 Years Ago

thanks for the feed back

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 16, 2017
Last Updated on February 17, 2018

Author

Desiree O'Neal
Desiree O'Neal

About
I'm young but I love to write. I love anime, cats and I like to draw. more..

Writing
Young Young

A Poem by Desiree O'Neal