The Encounter

The Encounter

A Chapter by Desiree O'Neal

~ Vampire Kiss~

                                    chapter                                    

Encounter


    She grabbed my chin and lifted it upwards as her almost flashing red eyes peered into my soul her teeth bit into my soft pail neck. Blood dripped onto my gray and white flannel shirt staining it forever. I knew that nothing would ever be the same...Before I tell you my story let me tell you this isn't like any other love story, let me rewind about 6 months..  As I walk down the street to my house a tall girl with black hair jumps out from a house onto a car, setting off the car alarm. I stand stuned from what I just saw, a girl just jumped from a 2 story house. She looks into my eyes and I feel myself being pulled in by her. I hear sirens not to far from were we were. She looked in the direction were they were coming from and started running the other way. As she ran off I yelled “wait!!”. My feet started moving on there own it was like I had no control over my body because I found myself running after her. I almost went passed her as she made a sharp left turn, as I back up I can see she's climbing a tall fence. I try to follow her but as I jump up I try to grab the top of the fence and cut my hand on something. I fall onto the ground and hold my hand almost crying from the pain. I hear silence from the other side and as tears roll from my eyes I shoot up from fright from hearing the sirens approaching from around the corner. The girl jumps over the fence landing with her feet on both sides of me and pulls me up hiding me in a corner as the cops cruise past. When I turn to look she pushes me against the wall and I can feel her breath on my shoulder. I shiver to the feeling and my face flushes red. When we hear the sirens in the distant she moves from beside me and starts to walk off.  I grab her hand and blood gets on hers, I let go and apologize quickly but when she turns to face me her eyes seems to be of a demons. They were a glowing bright red as they stared back at me. I froze in fear not knowing what to do I hide in the corner we just come from. (yeah like that's going to save me from what's to come.)she presses up against me and for the first time I hear her voice and what she said I will never forget, “Leave here and never come looking for me again.” it was almost a grouwl but I heard it clearly. I turn to run and within 3 steps I look back and the girl that was burned into my memories was nowhere to be found. I turn the sharp corner and run all the way back to my house and through the door slamming it behind me. When I catch my breath I look up to see my step sister looking at me with concussion, I don't explain anything to anyone and I make my way up the steps. I go to my room and sit on my messy bed and close my eyes and picture that magic...demonic girl. There was no way she was magical. I tap my face when I think about her eyes. There was no way she was human.. But what could she be? I laid in bed for hours trying to think about what happened and what she was...





© 2018 Desiree O'Neal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on May 3, 2018
Last Updated on May 3, 2018


Author

Desiree O'Neal
Desiree O'Neal

About
I'm young but I love to write. I love anime, cats and I like to draw. more..

Writing
Young Young

A Poem by Desiree O'Neal