Snapshot [Chapter 1]

Snapshot [Chapter 1]

A Chapter by Spicy

Chapter 1:

Droplets of water became soul less pigmies of nothing but God’s sorrow upon the sinful world. Blatant, but obscure personas wander around, creating the most beautiful tides; the unforgivable truth, scourned by many. Not seen by the human eye, but often thought of as the gray truth of a new beginning " each starting over as the downpour began again, again, again. It was often said sorrow was the world’s biggest gift, but by all means, also the world’s biggest threat.


The rain smacked the darkened ground. Such a beautiful sight, really, but depicted as the most depressing perception. Beyond the grayish clouds was a slight glimmer of light. A light that fought through the darkness within a press of a button. A figure stood inanimate; his head held beyond the highest peak his body could stretch before him " his polaroid clenched tightly between his palm and finger. Water kissed his cheek as it continued to love this boy. He snapped several pictures of the sky and wandered about the vacant city he was most familiar with. It was beyond reason that he did this " for because it was the only thing he knew.


He went by Kodak, and you could probably presume why. Such a blatant atrocity succumbed the boy. He was always a lonesome fellow, scavenging the streets with stale memories collected upon each click of the camera. His memories all boggled up into a film as it would never leave him.


Kodak walked upon the streets of New York; ignored. It was a terrible day for some, but such a picture perfect moment for him. His curls became straight and darkened, his clothes were drenched in such love of the clouds. It was always shaken of from the oncoming pedestrians who in which collided into his shoulders without utter regrets to say sorry.

“It’s ok,” he thought.

“they are busy. They have no time thinking about what was behind them; only what was ahead.”


His mind was ablunder. He shed such a smile as the rain continued to slide down his innocent cheeks. The boy snatched the black box that hung around his neck and began to light up the lonely vicinity around him. It was his paradise. He loved taking pictures, but people thought of him weird. Weird or so the fact that each time he snapped a picture, he let out a slight shriek. It was nothing, however. The noise had been around him his entire life, he couldn’t remember a single day it never occurred. Kodak carried about the bustling city, illuminating people’s precious faces. It was only just another day of his collections in which held onto the most precious things he had ever received.



© 2013 Spicy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on December 12, 2013
Last Updated on December 12, 2013
Tags: action, adventure, mystery, kodak, snapshot, teen, love, camera, photo


Author

Spicy
Spicy

Writing
Snapshot Snapshot

A Book by Spicy