Struggles to be a child

Struggles to be a child

A Story by spidie

The qualities required to be a parent...
You must be knowing that a child has to fight its way through thousands of eggs to be the one.Ever wondered what do humans do to be parents?Simply,f**k and get fucked.Yes,that is the simplest way to summarise it.They don't need to be qualified ,do they?Actually,they do.But, who cares?An under qualified parent may hurt,oppress or even traumatise his/her children.Maybe intentionally or not.But the point is that the child is expected to accept his parents with all the flaws and grow out of the torture.After all,they have taken all the pains to raise him.But did he ask them to do so?Did he volunteer to be given birth to?Did he ask them to have sex that night?Obviously not.But still,he is expected to be thankful for bringing him into this ungrateful world.

A child can be blamed for being slow,imperfect or not living to his parents expectations but he doesn't stand a chance to do the same to his parents.Now this is what I call one heck of inequality.

© 2015 spidie


Author's Note

spidie
I do not intend to offend anybody.It is just my view and you have every right to disagree.Also,this being my first post,I look forward to get your review.Criticisms are welcomed as well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It certainly is true. I like how it's straight to the point and very aggressive. It makes the reader want to agree with you even if what you wrote isn't necessarily their beliefs. The grammar is good though the punctuation and capitalization is lacking, though I'm sure since this is a little tidbit you just brushed past that and is no fault of your own :) I would understand for something this short if you didn't want to be perfect in your writing. Overall I like the message because I do feel like children are too harshly judged by parents, though I also feel that judgment leads them to want to do better. There are parents out there who are too excessive in their admonishments, and it is my sincere hope that they read this and are changed. I know I was. It forced me to think about something I haven't really before.

Posted 9 Years Ago


spidie

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your review and I'll definitely work on what you said.
MFrano1

9 Years Ago

Thank you! Could you review one of my pieces? I've only gotten four so far, and as I'm trying to imp.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 21, 2015
Last Updated on May 21, 2015

Author

spidie
spidie

Mumbai, India



About
Well,I just enjoy writing short stories. more..

Writing