Love of a vampire

Love of a vampire

A Story by Spirit <White Wolf>

I glance through the window at the little family and wish for one of my own. A silent tear runs down my cold frozen cheek, as anger floods my body. I turn away from the happy little family and run through the city.

the hunger pulses through my body as the sound of a pulse grows near. I round the corner and slide to a halt. There in front of me, three feet away is a beautiful woman with long flowing hair. The color of fierce flames. Her eyes blue like a full moon. Her lips scarlet red.

I couldnt believe such a beautiful creature could exist.

She walks towards me cautiously. When she sees that I do not move, she comes closer. She reaches out and touches my face, her hand feeling and tracing everything. Her eyes burn with curiousity. She asks why I am so cold on such a warm night. My hands reach up and cup around hers.I pull them down and tell her I am a creature no woman as beautiful as her should see. Her heart races as she realizes what I am, but she doesn't back away. Instead she comes closer and leans up. SHe kisses me lightly at first, the a hunger consumes us both and we kiss more fiercely.

We part and she bends her head back and reveals her pale glorious neck. My mouth waters as I bend to kiss her neck. I bite her and hear her gasp, but she doesn't pull away as I begin ot feed. "Change me, let me be with you." She says. I stop feeding for a moment and think.

I decide to let her join me and continue on her essence of life.  I stop and gently lift my head. I bite my wrist and bring it up to her mouth. She drinks from me, her skin beginning to turn pale. Finally she stops and wipes her chin. She collapses in my arms and I await for her to wake.

When she finally awakens, at first, she looks confused. THen she looks up and all I see in her eyes is love. I put hjer down and kiss her again.

I look up to see that dawn approaches. She needs to feed. So i pick her up and run to the sound of a near by pulse. I stop and put her down. I tell her to listen and when she hears the pulse to go to it. When she does she takes off in the direction of her first kill. A few moments later i hear an anguished scream and I head to where it came from.

When I get there I see her on top of a human male feeding greedily, satisfying her thirst.

When she finishes she comes up to me with blood on her lips dribbling down her chin and kisses me. I kiss her back tasting the sweet liquid. I pick her up and run towards the dark forest. Making it in just as the sun rises.

© 2008 Spirit <White Wolf>


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this piece... it's wonderful I think that you could have had more descripition in this piece but all in all it's pretty good... I like that the woman wasn't scared of the vampire and such... Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I agree with the other replier. U should try doing somthing with a few chapters. Yes the peice is that good!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Pretty decent. I think you could probably do even more with it. Possibly a piece with several chapters.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 8, 2008

Author

Spirit &lt;White Wolf&gt;
Spirit <White Wolf>

Boone, IA



About
I write a lot of poems but I do have one book that I am working on getting published. Its called Animungus Lupus which means Shape-Shifting wolf in latin. I'm am major writer. I write about everything.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Abandon Abandon

A Poem by Tania Leigh





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5