Spring of the Dead

Spring of the Dead

A Chapter by Spirithunter

We are all born dead. The end exists before anything begins. If living is a constant quest for awareness, the awareness we gain at the end is the real goal. In other words, death is the discovery and complete understanding of the end. We are not permitted to seek awareness. Those that cannot transcend death will not find awareness in anything...

 

 

~The Year 2010~

 

Who would have thought that our world could be destroyed so easily, that our existence was so frail and small compared to all else? That a supposedly harmless disease could change the world? I, Kameko, am keeping sharing this log with you remaining survivors so that you will understand and prepare for the upcoming epidemia. History has repeated itself, and this time...none can survive. Take this advice, save your sanity and hope...just hope that you can survive, like us few did many years ago. Firstly, I will tell you...I will tell you what happened. How the disease spread worldwide within hours. Read every detail closely, like your life depended on it.

 

 

~The year 1997~

 

I stood on the school's terrace, staring out at the setting sun. I was ditching math class again....what's the point?

 

"Ditching again aren't you?"

 

I sighed. It was Asuka Sakamoto, the school genius. She could get so irritating sometimes. I turned around and glared.

 

"What do you want this time Asuka?"

 

She left an emphasis on her exhale, "You know...you will get in trouble for this someday."

 

"I'm sorry but I couldn't care less," I said as I turned around to look at the sunset again. My eyes drifted onto the group of teachers by the school's front gates. A strange man was banging on the doors, nonstop with serious determination. Ms. Ochi, our English teacher was confronting the man along with the principal.

 

 

(to be continued soon)

 



© 2010 Spirithunter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on August 17, 2010
Last Updated on August 17, 2010


Author

Spirithunter
Spirithunter

Santiago, Chile



About
I Love wolves and all sci-fi and anime, and I will add to this soon! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Spirithunter