Nicole

Nicole

A Poem by Spoken
"

Someone special i used to work with..

"

 

I am a very guarded person. It’s hard to let people in. Especially the ones I care about. I can see the gift in others. That is my gift. I see the beauty shinning through. From the first time we met, I saw it in you. And the memory is still fresh in my mind, that day we sat in those four walls, the four walls that define our moment, and revealed our hearts. We talked, we shared, we laughed. I let you in that day. I still think of you from time to time and I wish you were still in my life. And I fear I will remain wrestles if I do not echo these words of mine that call out to you…
 
Nicole, I see the beauty in and all around you. You have that spark.. the gift to affect. I hope you see it as I do and use it… because it’s so worthy of you.
 
We could have connected. We could have been friends in the truest sense of the word. But life had other plans. Now we walk the same journey of life- on different paths…
 
wherever life has taken you, may you live happy and dream big.. that is my only wish for you.
 
If nothing else, never forget.. there’s someone out there who may not know what you have/are/will go thru.. but she cares. She cares about you..

© 2008 Spoken


Author's Note

Spoken
not really a poem, just something that needed to be said..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That is really sweet... it is hard to let you guard down but sometimes for reasons unknown we connect with someone who we feel an instant connection with, those are the friendships of a lifetime and are more valuable then gold. What a touching write, so sincere and deeply caring. She is lucky to have a friend as wonderful as you in her corner.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow! I have been this way for so long I could relate to this, but i have opened my heart finally and it seems to be a most wonderful feeling so far, I like this alot.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I always find it moving when people make human connections. I myself am so much of a hermit, that I admire that ability to connect with others. I might be too cynical at this late point in my life. This is pretty soul-moving stuff for someone who "Hopes" to write as you've told me you hope to. Seems like you already write that way.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

That is really sweet... it is hard to let you guard down but sometimes for reasons unknown we connect with someone who we feel an instant connection with, those are the friendships of a lifetime and are more valuable then gold. What a touching write, so sincere and deeply caring. She is lucky to have a friend as wonderful as you in her corner.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 7, 2008
Last Updated on December 10, 2008

Author

Spoken
Spoken

Toto, KS



About
I am.. never the same. I am.. {fill in the blank} I am.. ! I am.. ? I could talk to you for hours about me.... and you'd walk away stratching your head. SOMETIMES YOU JUST .. more..

Writing
Hattie's Poem Hattie's Poem

A Poem by Spoken


Those Moments Those Moments

A Poem by Spoken